F/S: '06 Blue Fairing, Headlights, Mirrors, etc.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Well, now that the bike is naked and I'm loving it, there's no need to keep the fairing around anymore. I'm not wanting to part this stuff out right now, so it's going as a complete set. If there aren't any takers, I may decide to part it out later on.

Here's what's included:

'06 blue fairing
Stock windshield
Stock mirrors
Fairing stay
Inner fairing pieces

The only things missing are two rubber grommets I used to mount my speedo on my naked conversion and the two brackets that attach the fairing to either side of the frame. Both the grommets and brackets can be picked up at Ron Ayers.com for very cheap.

There's also a 12v outlet installed in the right inner fairing. The wires have been snipped, but can easily be reconnected.

Excuse the pictures, as I'd just cleaned the outside of the fairing using a rag and water and didn't realize how bad the water spots would show up. I'll try to get some better pictures up of it, but just know that it's in mint condition. It's never touched the ground and the bike has never been dropped or wrecked. Everything is in perfect working order.

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

Asking $300 plus shipping to Lower 48. Shipping should probably run somewhere around $30 via UPS.

Last edited:

TheBison

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, I need this for my 2004 FZ6, I think this 2006 model will fit on my 2004 :rolleyes:. But I only need the fairing (don't need the mirrors, head lights and windshield).
Do you ship to Canada (with USPS please)?
Thanks

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I had a deal, but it turned out the color was wrong, so this is still available. Sorry dewittig...that's way too lowball of an offer. :spank:

RedsReboot

Reaction score
Visit site
If Dewitig doesn't get it I have cash, paypal, or whatever to have it shipped to me in Louisiana. I crashed my bike and need this to repair the damage. Also broke a piece off of the tail, but I can ride without that since I ride solo.

I don't want to undercut dewittig, but if he hasn't made a deal with you I can do $300 and shipping. That is perfect for what I need and I'm dying not riding.
Especially since I used the bike to commute to work. (48 miles from home to work, one way. Truck gets 14mpg, bike gets somewhere around 40mpg)

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry dewittig and RedsReboot, but the fairing has already sold. I'd just forgotten to update this post.

Hope you guys find what you need! :thumbup: