Naked Conversion Headlight, Stock Windscreen, Tinted Windscreen

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everybody, I am trying to sell the eBay brand naked conversion kit headlight housing and side brackets, and windscreens. I decided to go with a custom look and reuse the kit's speedo mount. I paid about $160 total for the headlight and brackets and had them on for less than a 1000 miles.

Here are some pics: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

It's these two items here: Bracket Headlight Upper Side For Yamaha FZ6-N 2007-2009 | eBay
Motorcycle Headlight Head Light Lamp Assembly For Yamaha FZ6N 2005-2008 2006 07 | eBay

You will need these two items to complete the kit.
Fairing stay for a S2: Black Upper Stay Fairing Headlight Bracket For Yamaha FZ6N FZ6S Fazer 07 08 09 | eBay
Fairing stay for a S1: Upper Stay Fairing Headlight Bracket For Yamaha FZ6N FZ6S Fazer 04-06 2005 Black | eBay

Cover for a S2: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Speedometer...ash=item33bd932c89:g:D9wAAOSwzaJYAJiV&vxp=mtr
Cover for a S1: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Plastic...ash=item2818b190a2:g:PlkAAOSwuR5XPkhK&vxp=mtr

The bad news on the housing is that the metal clip that holds the actual bulb into the housing wasn't even remotely close to working correctly from China. So duct tape or some other Macgyvering is really the only way to secure the bulb. The good news is i'll include a LED amber pod light to go into the top of the housing.

SOLD

Stock windscreen:
Decent condition. Asking $25 + shipping to you

Tinted windscreen: Asking $15 + shipping to you
Both have the usual light scratching that can be seen from a certain angle.

Last edited:

Chapin

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everybody, I am trying to sell the eBay brand naked conversion kit headlight housing and side brackets, and windscreens. I decided to go with a custom look and reuse the kit's speedo mount. I paid about $160 total for the headlight and brackets and had them on for less than a 1000 miles.

Here are some pics: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

It's these two items here: Bracket Headlight Upper Side For Yamaha FZ6-N 2007-2009 | eBay
Motorcycle Headlight Head Light Lamp Assembly For Yamaha FZ6N 2005-2008 2006 07 | eBay

You will need these two items to complete the kit.
Fairing stay for a S2: Black Upper Stay Fairing Headlight Bracket For Yamaha FZ6N FZ6S Fazer 07 08 09 | eBay
Fairing stay for a S1: Upper Stay Fairing Headlight Bracket For Yamaha FZ6N FZ6S Fazer 04-06 2005 Black | eBay

Cover for a S2: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Speedometer...ash=item33bd932c89:g:D9wAAOSwzaJYAJiV&vxp=mtr
Cover for a S1: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Plastic...ash=item2818b190a2:g:PlkAAOSwuR5XPkhK&vxp=mtr

The bad news on the housing is that the metal clip that holds the actual bulb into the housing wasn't even remotely close to working correctly from China. So duct tape or some other Macgyvering is really the only way to secure the bulb. The good news is i'll include a LED amber pod light to go into the top of the housing.

Asking for $130 + shipping

Stock windscreen:
Decent condition. Asking $25 + shipping to you

Tinted windscreen: Asking $15 + shipping to you
Both have the usual light scratching that can be seen from a certain angle.
Did that headlight fit straight when you did the conversion? From what Ive gathered,. everyone else that bought that kit are unable to get it perfectly straight on the bike.

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
Did that headlight fit straight when you did the conversion? From what Ive gathered,. everyone else that bought that kit are unable to get it perfectly straight on the bike.
No, it honestly did not. You can see it in the pictures a little bit. There is at least one person on here that has gotten a straight mounting bracket. One or two or more people? I can't recall.

From what I've seen it seems to be a game of chance. When I got my bracket it was already bent in a weird way. Other people have had different luck.

I am just trying to sell the headlight housing, so if anyone buys it they would need to roll the dice and order a bracket from China.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Paulito

Reaction score
Visit site
If the round robber came with that is fine, if want to help me just gimme some refresh on the shipping.