F/S 97 Jeep Wrangler

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone i am selling my 97 jeep wrangler Sport.

4.0 I6
Automatic
Hard Top
Cold Air
CD
4" suspension lift
2" body lift
17" polished wheels
35/12.50 Pro Comp Tires
4.56 gears front and rear
Detroit True Track lockers Front and rear
new axles
trans was rebuilt last year still has one year left on warranty
rhino lined floor
light bar with 4 KC Daylighters
144,000 miles, but thats on the engine only the rest of the drive line has been replaced within the past year.

Asking $10,500

If you are interested PM me thanx, Brian

J

jsteinb95

DUDE!!!! it it it's a JEEP....why are you selling it? I feel so betrayed. I would definitely take it if I had the money, I want a wrangler to go along with my cherokee and comanche. :D

JEEPS ROCK!!!! :rockon:

oh , oh....I know...I can make payments.....$100 a month....now how does that sound???? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
DUDE!!!! it it it's a JEEP....why are you selling it? I feel so betrayed. I would definitely take it if I had the money, I want a wrangler to go along with my cherokee and comanche. :D

JEEPS ROCK!!!! :rockon:

oh , oh....I know...I can make payments.....$100 a month....now how does that sound???? ;)

This is prob going to sound crazy but im selling it to buy a Volkswagen GTI.....its a pretty big change i know!

H

HavBlue

This is prob going to sound crazy but im selling it to buy a Volkswagen GTI.....its a pretty big change i know!

Just think, you're selling the Jeep which does cost more to drive but in the long run that Jeep will be around and running long after the GTI has met its maker. I have a 98 with the 4.0 and stick that has just hit 200,000 miles and it is still going very strong. Ya just can't beat a Jeep for longevity......

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Hey everyone i am selling my 97 jeep wrangler Sport.

4.0 I6
Automatic
Hard Top
Cold Air
CD
4" suspension lift
2" body lift
17" polished wheels
35/12.50 Pro Comp Tires
4.56 gears front and rear
Detroit True Track lockers Front and rear
new axles
trans was rebuilt last year still has one year left on warranty
rhino lined floor
light bar with 4 KC Daylighters
144,000 miles, but thats on the engine only the rest of the drive line has been replaced within the past year.

Asking $10,500

If you are interested PM me thanx, Brian

Gas getting a bit expensive is it??

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Gas is more than pretty expensive!! since i totaled the FZ6 and cant seem to find another fz. ive been driving the jeep and i have to say that $50-60 a week for gas is about to kill my wallet!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
Just think, you're selling the Jeep which does cost more to drive but in the long run that Jeep will be around and running long after the GTI has met its maker. I have a 98 with the 4.0 and stick that has just hit 200,000 miles and it is still going very strong. Ya just can't beat a Jeep for longevity......

Thats true the motor in mine has 144,000 miles and still doesn't use any oil and runs strong.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Just be glad you don't live anywhere else in the world. Gas in the US is cheap compared to everywhere else. Gas in the UK is about (are you sitting?) $9.00/gallon!!

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site
I would most likely give the jeep away if i were paying $9 per gallon!

But see since gas is so much cheaper here in the US you guys should be jumping all over my jeep......lol

J

jsteinb95

crazy???? it's insane...you need therapy. ;)
I couldn't agree with you more. My Yukon has 70 something thousand miles on it and I'm starting to think that the transmission is going out on it...and my jeep...well...that thing is bullet proof..I've had it for almost 7 years, with around 190,000 miles on it...In those 7 years I have only had to change the water pump, radiator hoses and starter.
But see since gas is so much cheaper here in the US you guys should be jumping all over my jeep......lol

Hey man, I offered a 100 bucks a month. Take it or leave it. :p :thumbup:

aaronrosencrans

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice jeep! I was in the market until I heard what the projected gas prices are in the states for this summer. Supposed to average over $4.00 per gallon!! DAMN I'm glad I got my FZ waiting for me! Sure as hell beats $9.00 though.

H

HavBlue

Just be glad you don't live anywhere else in the world. Gas in the US is cheap compared to everywhere else. Gas in the UK is about (are you sitting?) $9.00/gallon!!

At $9.00 I am writing a letter to Stanley and buying a steamer....... How do you folks let it get that far out of control?