F/S *BRAND NEW* Juggernaught body armor

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm selling a BRAND NEW Juggernaut body armor from Velocity Gear. Still has the tags on it!! I'm gonna tell quite a bit about it so you all can get a good idea on whether or not it will be a good fit for you.

DSC05868.jpg

DSC05870.jpg

DSC05871.jpg

I never used it because it was a little too big for me in the chest, so I didn't feel comfortable wearing it out on the street. I kept forgetting to exchange it, so now it's too late to return it to the company. :/ Oh well, it'll make somebody happy!! Haha

Details:

Size: XL

The removable backplate is fully articulated. It is hinged at the waist to allow you to bend side to side, and interlocking plates to bend with you when you hug the tank.

DSC05853.jpg

It has 7 plates, which is meant for people 6'2" and up, but I don't think it would be a stretch to say it'll fit someone 6'0" and up as long as they are long in the torso.

DSC05875.jpg

Adjustable kidney belt/back protector, forearm & bicep straps/chest protector clips.

DSC05860.jpg

It has pretty good length to the sleeves with thumb holes to keep them from riding up if you wear it under a jacket.

DSC05857.jpg

Has slits in the inner elbow to vent air.

DSC05859.jpg

All in all, a very comfortable jacket, it would just better fit someone a bit larger in the chest than me. I'm about 6'6" 205lbs and I have I think a 42" measurement in my chest. I'm also pretty much all legs with a shorter torso. haha, This will be great for a bit heavier of a rider!

Straight from the company it sells for $179, this is STILL BRAND NEW, but I'll sell it for $150 SHIPPED

WebBikeWorld did a review on it, so here's the link to it.

Juggernaut Motorcycle Armor Shirt - webBikeWorld

Thanks for looking, let me know if you have any other questions.

DSC05872.jpg

:BLAA:

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Ha Ha Ha... love your last pic, totally caught me off guard! :D

This is too big for me, but I had to comment on the pic. Good luck with the sale!

Haha, thanks, I appreciate it. I'm kinda crazy, so I couldn't help it when my friend was taking the pictures for me. She just shook her head and laughed, she's used to it. haha

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
What is the main purpose for this? Is this a alternative to wearing a riding jacket? Is this designed to be used instead of a jacket?

Yeah, or if it's too hot for leather you could do this with a light shirt over it. Or if, like me, you can't find riding jackets long enough, you can wear this under a leather jacket you already own.

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the same exact personality. My wife pretty much reacts the same way your friend does.

Haha, awesome! Yeah, life can be pretty boring, so I feel the need to entertain myself on a regular basis! Glad you found someone who can handle it! haha

Nice last pics! Love it. I'd buy it but, i'm 6'5" but thin at the chest.

Haha, thanks!

Yeah, that's the only problem, otherwise it'd be great. What kinda gear do you wear?

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, awesome! Yeah, life can be pretty boring, so I feel the need to entertain myself on a regular basis! Glad you found someone who can handle it! haha

Haha, thanks!

Yeah, that's the only problem, otherwise it'd be great. What kinda gear do you wear?
IMG_0127.jpg

Kenward

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice, those gloves are awesome! What brand are they?

I was thinking about getting one of those back protectors. How does the jacket fit you in the arms?