F/S: Joe Rocket leather jacket

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Hey guys. I've got too many jacket laying around and I figure I need to sell some of them. This is a Joe Rocket (I believe it's the Blaster model) in a size 52 US. However, it fits more like a 48 or 50 US. I haven't worn it in so long that when I put it on recently, it doesn't really fit my expanded waistline anymore...lol.

I'd like to get $100 SHIPPED. PM me if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks!

*edit* I forgot to post this in the original ad. This jacket DOES have the 360 and 8-inch zipper to connect it to your pants.

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

Last edited:

nsikes

Reaction score
Visit site
How long is this?? I am 6'5" and need a long jacket to make sure I don't give my plumber butt to the lady in the car behind me :)

Does this have any ventilation? How hot is it in summer? How close does the blue match the '06 blue??

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
At 6'5", I'm not sure it would be long enough for you. It IS longer in the back than the front, but it still might be a problem for you. Then again, I'd have no way of knowing for sure. I'm 6' and it perfect, length-wise, on me.

One thing I will say about this jacket is although it isn't perforated like my other leather jacket, it flows nearly as much air. It's got the stretch material down the insides of the arms and that stuff lets a ton of air through. When I first got this, I was worried that it would be too hot for summer use, but that's not the case.

I've got an '06 blue FZ6 and it matches pretty darn well. It's roughly the same color as the Teknic perforated jacket I've got and that matches almost dead-on.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
I could've sworn I responded to your question, audible. Sorry for the delay!

I would think this would fit you pretty darn well. When I say it runs really small for a 52, I mean REALLY small. I've got two other leather jackets in a 52 that fit me perfectly and I can barely get this thing zipped (and it's not tight in a good way on me).

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know.