F/S: Puig Windscreen, Givi top case rack, LV exhaust

jts6yf

Reaction score
Visit site
I sold my 2009 FZ6 and invested in an FZ1. Therefore, I am selling some of the aftermarket accessories that were on the FZ6.

EDIT

1) Puig Dark smoke windscreen : SOLD!

2) Givi Top case mount : SOLD!

3) Leo Vince SS exhaust : SOLD!

EDIT - All gone boys! I wish ya the best of luck finding other goodies!

I have absolutely no clue if my prices are crazy high or low. I tried researching a bit on here to see how much other people were selling their stuff for but I couldnt find much. Feel free to PM me with any questions and I will attempt to respond in a timely manner. Thank You.

P.S. - It is a tad dirty in the pictures but everything will be cleaned up upon selling. Life has kept me quite busy. My apologies.

Last edited:

jts6yf

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure if it will fit an 06. I had it on my '09. And shipping will of course depend on where you are located. My zip code is 65401 if you would like to estimate how much it would cost. I think weight is around 20lbs.

bertrum

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok im at work but tonight ill do the research and the price seems fair enough. Well talk soon.

bertrum

Reaction score
Visit site
Aw man.I don't think it will fit my 06 unless i leave out the cat delete but thats what i wanted. Do you think it would make a difference?

rivettm

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm going to be out of town most of the next 2 weeks. If you have someone else who wants to buy the windshield you don't need to hold it for me.

cmyers

Reaction score
Visit site
I really like the idea of having a locking top case, but the wife doesn't like it and it is her bike. GLWS

thedigitel

Reaction score
Visit site
Please give me a call at 785-554-7305 or email lance.simmer@gmail on the exhaust. Cash in hand, thanks!