F/S Yamaha Comfort Seat $130

c3j3gable

Reaction score
Visit site
Well, the bike is considered totaled after my wreck last week. But my seat came through unscathed. SO, I'm offering it up for a quick sale. This seat is around $260 new so I thought I'd start at half price and see what happens. I attached a pic of my bike as she sits in the tow yard with the seat on too.

In case you were curious, I was going about 35 through a green light when a guy turned left in front me. I only suffered a gash on my foot and a sprained ankle and neck. I was wearing all the proper gear which prevented further injury. Luckily the dude was insured and he was found at fault so I should get some compensation.

I live in Woodbridge VA for anybody looking for a local pickup.

I also have the original seat and windscreen if anyone is interested.

c3j3gable

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: F/S Yamaha Comfort Seat $110

Yeah, that's the same thing, but my seat is used. I didn't know where to start the price. I'll go down to $110.

c3j3gable

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: F/S Yamaha Comfort Seat $110

When I bought her she came with the comfort seat already, so I can't say. I can tell you that it is really comfortable and I was never sore, even after long rides.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
$110 is a Great Price!I paid $200 shipped for mine, which was used but in good condition.

There is not much padding in the seat, but for some reason, it is more comfortable than the stock, but don't expect some plush cushy seat. It is not even close to the TS seat. In fact, I think it lowers the bike down by sitting on it compared to the stock. The upholstery started to split/crack on mine, but that's because I use my bike everyday, and it probably took a beating sitting in the 110 degree heat in Vegas all the time. For most rider, the seat will last them a lifetime, in my case I tend to wear out the best of the best no matter how good it is.

But I can ride 15 hours on the seat without any discomfort. I don't think I can do that on the stock.