Lazamus69
Vegasrider
Christod1
Lonesoldier84
AJ_rider
dimitre977
Chaching
rottenkid

Okay, we have 10 members confirmed under the FZ6-Fantasy Football league in Yahoo Sports. Even though there are eleven listed, we have ten officially registered.

We have two more spots available sports fans.

We now have 11 joined. We need 1 more:thumbup:

Yup, just logged onto the FZ6-Forum Fantasy Football site under Yahoo and we have 11 registered.

We have one more spot for a member. Seventeen weeks of pure excitement, aggravation, and just good ole fun coming up ahead.

:wav::wav:come on guys just 1 more. Anybody can join, Just post in this thread that you would like to play and I will send you a pm. If more then one person posts that they want to play I will pm all that have posted and first one in gets the spot.:cheer:

:wav::wav:come On Guys Just 1 More. Anybody Can Join, Just Post In This Thread That You Would Like To Play And I Will Send You A Pm. If More Then One Person Posts That They Want To Play I Will Pm All That Have Posted And First One In Gets The Spot.:cheer:

one More Member Needed!

As far as the draft goes, if we choose to do a live draft, which I think will be tough, but guys who aren't present can submit their own list, we can use the Forum chat room. For those members who have never visitied the chat room, it's pretty neat. You are abe to chat with other members around the world 'Live", as many people who are logged in. You can even set it up so it can be a private room, so that you won't get any strangers interfering.

For all those that are in the league please check your e-mails and the league home page.:Flash:

I feel awful. Guys I'm gonna bail. I'm really sorry. I got promoted at work a couple of weeks ago and I have one more thing going on in the last month as well and my hands are full. I have no free time whatsoever. I'm really sorry...:(

No problem. :thumbup: Hopefully next year you'll be able to play.

Anyway congrats on the promotion:rockon:

Is The Draft Still On For Wednesday The 27th At 11:00 am Pacific Time, 2:00 p.m. Est?

Everybody Log Onto The Chat Room At That Time For The Draft

Last edited:
Back