fender eliminator after scorpion cans

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
well i installed my scorpion cans and work great, now after using the plate bracket supplied by scorpion, now the plate, and the inspection bracket got bent to hell because it touched the tire,

now what to use so it wont rub?, plate relocation? inspection relocation?

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I use the FAZR6 FE with my Scorpions. I ordered it off of SBN but i think you can find it elsewhere I'm sure there are many other options. It leaves the plastic piece that goes between the cans to dangle, but a few of us have then zip tied that down. Works well. I did have to e Nd my FE down a little more asthe local police said the plate needed to be more clearly displayed. Not ticket, though.

Scorpio

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

riderlak1

Reaction score
Visit site
I too use the FAZR6 FE on my bike with a set of recently installed Scorpion pipes. I had to get creative with mine to make it work. The little plastic trim that goes down between the mufflers had no place to mount. And I didn't want to leave it off, or cut it. So I left off the rear fender mount that came with the scorpion kit, and did some modification to the trim piece so it could be screwed to the plate light. I removed most of the plastic on the lower part of it, drilled a couple of holes, and used some trim screws to mount it solidly to the plate light. Makes is nice and sturdy, and looks great too.

Heres a couple of pics of what I did....

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
well i installed my scorpion cans and work great, now after using the plate bracket supplied by scorpion, now the plate, and the inspection bracket got bent to hell because it touched the tire,

now what to use so it wont rub?, plate relocation? inspection relocation?

I have SS Scorps on my 07 and have the entire rear set up stock with No modifications (added a Hyper running/brake light). The plastic tag bracket is no where near the rear tire... I left the plastic tab that extends beyond the tag in place (to help prevent rear tire water spray) as well..

(If you click on my bike picture and go to my garage, you can see the rear of my bike with the Scorps and the stock set up.)

Can you post a picture maybe??? It shouldn't have hit...

I would think if nothing is actually cracked, you could bend/re-set everything involved....

Last edited:

barender

Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you get the FAZR6 FE? I looked on SBN, but, only old threads about it. Couldn't find any way to buy one.
Thanks