Fender Eliminator and Exhaust Question

YZ125

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know if the fender eliminator kits 3679larry sells are compatible with Scorpion and/or Two Brothers exhausts slip ons? The fender eliminator kit and exhaust are on my "to-do" list this year :thumbup:

YZ125

Reaction score
Visit site
Slight hijack....

Can you post where i can purchase one of these?

Search member 3679larry on eBay. Send him a message that you would like to purchase the FZ6 fender eliminator kit and he will list one for sale. He may even list a few. I believe this is how it works.

Others may be able to verify this.

eeyore

Reaction score
Visit site
Search member 3679larry on eBay. Send him a message that you would like to purchase the FZ6 fender eliminator kit and he will list one for sale. He may even list a few. I believe this is how it works.

Others may be able to verify this.

Thanks! Before i bother him, does anyone have any pics of thisFE? What would the price be?

YZ125

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! Before i bother him, does anyone have any pics of thisFE? What would the price be?

If I remember correctly, he has pics of the product on a bike in his eBay auction listing.

Don't quote me on this, but I think the price is $40...I'm not 100% certain on that.

Let us know if he puts a few on eBay :thumbup:

YZ125

Reaction score
Visit site
I also sent him a message on eBay.

Upon more research, I was able to answer my own question...his rear fender eliminator kit does work with Scorpion exhaust upgrade. I could not find a concrete answer regarding Two Brothers exhaust systems.

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Next project; Tail Tidy for Two Brothers Exhaust:
The Two Brothers exhaust on the bike came with a TT and it's ok but it lacks fore/aft support and is bouncing in the breeze under me as the big V shaped bracket doesn't fit under the OVAL pipes!

GOAL:
Replace tail tidy with aluminum powder coated design
Support Tail Tidy
Secure pod mounts

Project gained traction in the WTB thread: http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike...tail-bracket-support-big-u-shape-see-pic.html :thumbup::thumbup: Thanks Everyone!

Get rid of this:
51766d1389976821-wtb-08-tail-bracket-support-big-u-shape-see-pic-dsc_7583.jpg

Replace w/something like this (card board Demo) w/LED:
51872d1390790469-08-fz6-condensed-build-thread-final-impact-ssc_7607-jpg

I picked up a spare bracket and will cut the ends off throwing the rest away so the plastic with grommets for the sides pods have support.
51577d1388517384-wtb-08-tail-bracket-support-big-u-shape-see-pic-img_20131231_111137_355.jpg

LIKE SO!
53285d1400509863-exhuast-chip-img_20140420_153035_782-web-jpg

Then I'll add a single mounting point for the TT from under the seat.

Need to transfer template and and do the work....

Im in the same boat. I made the template and bought some 0.125" aluminum, but haven't gotten back to doing the actual work. :(
I also need to clean up the wire loom so it disconnects without cutting wires and make it water tight.