Fender Eliminator Review

AthensGA37

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anybody have any experience with this?
YAMAHA FZ6 FZ-6 TAIL TIDY FENDER ELIMINATOR 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 BLACK 4T/S | eBay

I like the idea of it. Was wondering how easy it is to install, and if it's worth the money? The main thing I'm worrying about is that it looks like it will still put the tag down relatively low. I'm wanting to try and simplify the tail end, and if that hangs as low or close to as low as the fender then it seems pointless.

I've also heard good stuff about this one.. but not really a huge fan of the stock blinkers...
'04- 09 Yamaha FZ6 Fender Eliminator Kit | eBay

evan_steeves

Reaction score
Visit site
i just got the one with the stock blinkers.. looks wicked.. and its not at the end of the tail of the bike... its tucked in farther.. i dont mind the stock blinkers... if u dont.. take them off.. and grab a tail light that has the blinker mod in it.. good luck

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I ordered the 2nd one with stock blinkers, he is a member here or was atleast, a lot of people are happy with his product.

The Hill Boys

Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered the second one. Came in the mail on Wednesday. Took about 45 minutes to install. Uses stock blinkers/license plate light. He gives you the additional mounting hardware, zip ties, instructions, etc. Highly recommend it. I'll post some before/after pics soon

pics001-1.jpg

pics005.jpg

Last edited:

MidLifeCrisis

Reaction score
Visit site
I went the Competition Werks way and added Bike Master arrow LED signals.

IMG_2703.jpg

I'm adding LED's up front as well and plan the pod light mod sometime soon.