First Annual FZ6RC The Ridge @ Deals Gap

I was wondering why he was not staying with us myself.

QUOTE]
It's not so much a privacy issue as it is a snoring issue. I have a godawful snoring problem and would probably be lynched before sunrise. It's so bad my wife makes me sleep in the guest bedroom and I am considering having surgery for it. I do plan on hanging out there alot and will gladly contribute to the food and drink fund.

I was wondering why he was not staying with us myself.

QUOTE]
It's not so much a privacy issue as it is a snoring issue. I have a godawful snoring problem and would probably be lynched before sunrise. It's so bad my wife makes me sleep in the guest bedroom and I am considering having surgery for it. I do plan on hanging out there alot and will gladly contribute to the food and drink fund.

LOL LOL LOL

Poor lady. LOL

Well if you want you could take over the garage. Its metal so it should make a nice echo chamber and could maybe be useful for contacting aliens? LOL J/King.

Your welcome to stay by me, I can bring my white noise generator and sleep thru whatever. Where I moved to now is very close to a railroad crossing with no bars. So just about every 30 mins all night long train whistles full blast. LOL

Totally up to you.
In the Garage heated, 4 recliners or a cot.
In the house fold out couch or cots.

Off topic but sorta on, have you ever thought about getting a bullhorn and taping the trigger on, then sleeping so the snoring is amplified? :thumbup:

the money thing in not a big deal I was commenting on the logistics

i got some MIchelin Pilot Roads put on yesterday and changed the oil

is the address on the ridge website for the place we are staying?
3094 Santeetlah Road
Robbinsville, NC 28771-9712

I have about 540 miles to ride on thursday then about 120+ on friday AM to meet up with you at CROT on Friday (mid morning or noon) preferably noon.

getting excited:thumbup:

Yes but you turn on the road there, Lucinda Reed Rd and follow it all the way back.

7 is the answer as of right now.

We have room for 4-5 more people no problem and that would be all with fold out cots with...

make that 8. I'm IN. Gonna ride down with antmb hopefully. But either way, I'm going. As discussed in PMs, I can just bring the cash and can I get a cot?

make that 8. I'm IN. Gonna ride down with antmb hopefully. But either way, I'm going. As discussed in PMs, I can just bring the cash and can I get a cot?

Yes indeed you are in. Glad you can make it. Cash and a cot is great. I am going to put the groceries on my bank card so that will be great.

Any requests? So far its pretty much whatever, with Coca Cola, and creamer being the only major requests.

Burgers, and dogs one night, chicken tortellini alfreado one night, what has a good deal the next night.

How many for dinner Thursday night? If its just a few it might be cheaper to ride into town to eat.
Dinner thursday?

Breakfast friday
lunch on road
Dinner friday

Breakfast Saturday
lunch on road
Dinner Saturday

Breakfast Sunday
Lunch on road
Dinner for those that stay

Breakfast monday.

Dont know but I know its less than up north.

I quit May the 5th at 11:2x pm.

I know they are like 34$ a carton here.

We will be in TN quite a bit too. They are a little more than in KY there.

I will be there for the following

Dinner friday

Breakfast Saturday
lunch on road
Dinner Saturday

Breakfast Sunday
Lunch on road
Dinner for those that stay

Breakfast monday. (I may leave pretty early on MON am ) as in 6am or so

I am going to try and ride up Fri. and meet up with you guys for at least the day. I need to go down to the Kickstand and visit Mo anyway. Hope to see you then. Danny

getting excited yet ?

I am camping at beach and had to check up on this thread

I am ready....... Did we set some meeting times at CROT yet

Wooo!!!

What do you guys say to 10 and 200 at CRoT? Or just pick some times. I would like to ride the dragon 4 or 6 times in a row early friday before traffic build up.

Man, I've got ant in my pants! I'm ready for some of the best roads this country has to offer, and know where to find them!

I took today to check over the Bike:

New set of Pilot Powers
Fresh oil
Cleaned and lubed chain(packed the lube, I'm expecting 2500 miles)
Charged the battery
Checked every bolt on the bike
Pack the Givi
Packed my duffle bag
Packed my tank bag
Loaded all files to the GPS

I bought a 6 pack of Red Bull for the trip down. I'm gonna try my dambdness to make it by nightfall Thursday.

my experience has always been that the weather changes quickly and often, and that it rains at least a little bit everyday. it's just the nature of the southeastern land-locked mountains...they don't call them the smokey mtns. for nothing.

I bought a 6 pack of Red Bull for the trip down. I'm gonna try my dambdness to make it by nightfall Thursday.

leave EARLY and be safe, man!

New set of Pilot Roads
Fresh oil
Took it for an hour ride
Cleaned and lubed chain(packed the lube, I'm expecting 2000miles)
Got the saddle bags out
Got the tail bag out

I am planning on being at the CROT for lunch (noon Friday) If I can find you guys I will hook up then

Otheriwise I will ride the dragon ....catch the Foothills Parkway to Townsend TN ....then up HWY 73 and up and over the Smokies to Cherokee ... then to Bryson City and up 28 to the Robinsville cut off and then find the cabin by dinner

New set of Pilot Roads
Fresh oil
Took it for an hour ride
Cleaned and lubed chain(packed the lube, I'm expecting 2000miles)
Got the saddle bags out
Got the tail bag out

I am planning on being at the CROT for lunch (noon Friday) If I can find you guys I will hook up then

Otheriwise I will ride the dragon ....catch the Foothills Parkway to Townsend TN ....then up HWY 73 and up and over the Smokies to Cherokee ... then to Bryson City and up 28 to the Robinsville cut off and then find the cabin by dinner

I thought you were quoting me for a for a minute, then I saw the subtle differances.:) I can't wait to meet up with you guys for a great weekend.

Back