For all you Queenslanders

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well it looks okay, apart from a nasty ding in the tank, and what looks like a bit of road rash, so it may of been dropped. Is bog stock standard, has only done 11000km's, I reckon it's a good thing..if it was around when i bought mine, i reckon i might of been interested...would be a good bike to use for a mod project...as the cheap purchase price would make upgrades a little less painless.

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch! did that once on a yammie SR185....was a long time ago, but will never forget it!

:eek:

I will never forget that coz its the 1st thing ive ever owned that was brand new 2.1k's on the clock the colour i wanted the smell of newness :D and the tears of hurt pride when she went down :( , touch wood i'll never drop her again

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will never forget that coz its the 1st thing ive ever owned that was brand new 2.1k's on the clock the colour i wanted the smell of newness :D and the tears of hurt pride when she went down :( , touch wood i'll never drop her again

Well that wold hurt, never had a brand new bike...can imagine your grief though, am guessing you had little concern for your own welfare upon coming to a stop...first thought would of been...oh crap, i just dropped my brand new bike!