For Sale 08 Black FZ6

robbijer

Reaction score
Visit site
---SOLD---
Thanks

I am selling my 2008 FZ6 5,000 miles - $4,800

Location is Salem Oregon

I am the original owner and have always kept the bike in the garage.
The bike is in great condition never been down, it's all stock except frame sliders and fender eliminator. It has a new front tire on it as well.

I have the title in hand for an easy sell, Additional photos per request.
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
An update and question to previous post.

Reason for sale is I just don't ride it enough and have decided it does not really suite my riding style, I also own a Husqvarna TE610 enduro. I find myself riding this bike on the street as much as the FZ, so I have decided to sell the FZ and continue on with the Husky.

Now for the question, what price recommendations do you have for me? I would like to get my asking price, but is it realistic, blue book is just under $5000.

Thanks

seems like an ok starting price to me given the low miles and model year assuming it is in PERFECT condition, but I would be prepared to wiggle a bit on the price, depending how quickly you want to sell it. Add a few more photos if you can to show all details. 1 owner?

If you still have the stock factory rear fender you might want to include that with the sale to increase interest with the touring/commuting crowd.

Good luck with the sale! :thumbup:

An update and question to previous post.

Now for the question, what price recommendations do you have for me? I would like to get my asking price, but is it realistic, blue book is just under $5000.

Thanks

I don't really know what the market is like in your area for FZ6s, but I just sold mine within the last two weeks. I had a dealer offer me $3k for my 08 with 2,400 miles and i obviously said no. There were two similar bikes for sale by dealerships that were going for 5,250 and 4,950, and I know that they had them last summer because I remember seeing them when i was trying to get an idea last year. I put mine up here and on craigslist for $4,750 and within a week had it sold for 4,500. That seemed like a relatively fair price in my area compared to others. Hope this helps.

Back