For Sale: 2005 VFR800

Y

yukon_alex

My father's girlfriend is looking to sell her VFR. It is red and has 17,000km on it, most of which was put on last summer. The bike has been lowered to fit those of the short-leg, recessive gene, persuasion. She also has the three piece Honda panniers for sale with the bike. $9,700CDN for the bike alone or $10,700CDN with the panniers.

Jane is buying a Harley and is ready to sell. If you are interested, pm me and I will pass along her number/contact info.

W

wrightme43

Those are such a nice bike. The price difference is the only reason I chose the FZ over the VFR. I hate to say this, because I really like my FZ, but the VFR is just awesome.

Y

yukon_alex

is it in the Yukon?

Why, yes it is! Whitehorse can be accessed by air from Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta or Vancouver, BC. I am sure that shipping could also be arranged.

Of course, if you fly here I can show you around, enjoy the deck and backyard when not riding, maybe even put you up for a night or two. No charge for that, of course!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those are such a nice bike. The price difference is the only reason I chose the FZ over the VFR. I hate to say this, because I really like my FZ, but the VFR is just awesome.
+1 my dad has one, it gives a new meaning to the word smooth.
Its a little top heavy for a short ar5e like me. Once its moving though it is sweet.

Nelly