2007 Yamaha FZ6 Great Bike For The Money (MA)

usaf_tim

Reaction score
Visit site
Up for sale is a 2007 Yamaha FZ6 that I got in as a trade for some electrical work that I did at a friends house. I am not interested in keeping the bike so I am selling it. The bike is a great sport/cruising bike. It is similar to the R6 but with a more upright easy to handle position. Bike is Red and Black with some nice features to it. Bike is mostly stock with no motor modifications of any kind. Regular maintenance has always been kept up. Tires were new this year, bike will pass inspection no problem. Has a rear fender eliminator to get rid of the funky rear tag holder. The bike has been down in a parking lot. Light damage to the right side. I took a picture of it, it is cosmetic. The motor fires up and runs smooth, plenty of power for anyone. I am not looking for any trades just looking to sell the bike. The bike will also come with a complete bag set-up if you are interested in it. There are some scuffs and scratches here and there. However for the price it is well worth it. You will not find this style of bike for any less. Bike has around 30k miles. These bikes are built to last.

SOLD!!!!
No Trades, Cash Only. Bike is priced low to keep cost down and get someone on the road for less.

BIKE IS SOLD!

Also selling the Green Harley Street Bob, $12,000

Last edited:

OneCheekRider

One Cheek On The Seat!
Reaction score
Visit site
Less than two weeks on this forum and already selling? Hope you're ok after the parking lot spill. I remember you posting a shiny new looking picture of the bike the other week.

usaf_tim

Reaction score
Visit site
I picked this bike up as a partial trade for doing some electrical work for a good friend on mine. I had planned on keeping it to commute with, and if it does not sell for some reason I will keep it going. I love these bikes, so much fun to ride. The damage was already there, can't really tell as much in the other pictures I took. The bike will be going naked if it does not sell. I am a bikeoholic so some of these need to go!

Also, had a PM and wanted to post my reply to it incase anyone else had the same question.

Good Morning Tim,

I was wondering if you had any additional photos of the damaged areas. I was curious if it was limited to the fairing or if the tank, motor, and/or frame received any scuffs/scratches/damage.

Also, do you have a clean and clear title in hand?

I look forward to hearing from you.

I can take some better pictures later today when I get home from work. There is a couple of light scratches on the side cover of the motor, there is no frame damage of any kind. The previous owner dropped the bike in our company parking lot going about 10 mph. There is a small dent on the other side of the tank it blends into the curves of the tank. I didn't even notice it until he told me. There are some scuffs on the rear tail section as well. Maybe some on the brake lever I will have to look over it. It's def not a show bike by any means. Thats why the price is lower than most, but it is def worth a look. The bike had a tank bag, and rear bags attached to it for most of it's life so there is also some wear marks on the paint from that. If you are looking for a pristine bike this is not it. If you do not mind some wear, but a excellent running bike, then you are in the right place.

Bike has a clean and clear title in hand.

Thanks. Tim