For Sale : Numerous Upgrade Parts - Top Sellerie Seat, R6 Forks, Penske Shock, Scorpion pipes, Belly

KHarper4289

Reaction score
Visit site
I can get pictures later but for now here is what I have :

R6s forks (Came off a 2007) - Comes with mounting kit for S2 models, Previous owner told me they were rebuilt in the last two years with low miles - cannot attest to that, but they are leak free and function flawlessly

$350 OBO for the forks + mounting kit (Came from Dako, top quality). Also comes with the R6 axle. This is EVERYTHING you need to put these on your bike. SOLD

Penske 8993 shock w/ Reservoir. Pretty much the end-all, be-all of FZ6 rear suspension. $600 OBO SOLD

OEM Bellypan : These are hard to find, no idea how much they're worth, make me an offer. $80 + ship? Sold

Genuine Pazzo Levers - Blue, they are not shorties. Make an offer? Not sure what they cost new. $80 + Ship? Sold

Givi 3D604 Tanklock bag w/ Flange (Like brand new, never really used, rain cover and straps included, $160 new) - $100 + ship Sold

ALL PARTS ARE SOLD THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• 13268281_1782048228692261_160740134677808520_o (1).jpg
    13268281_1782048228692261_160740134677808520_o (1).jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is it their regular or "deluxe" seat? Raised/lowered at all?

What weight is the shock sprung/valved for?

KHarper4289

Reaction score
Visit site
Is it their regular or "deluxe" seat? Raised/lowered at all?

What weight is the shock sprung/valved for?

No idea about the seat. Seems to be the comfort/gel seat that is currently listed on Ebay... on their website it LOOKS like the "Deluxe" model.

I believe it's sprung for 170-180ish before gear. You can raise/lower the bike using this shock in addition to independently adjusting compression/rebound/etc.

Last edited:

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No idea about the seat. Seems to be the comfort/gel seat that is currently listed on Ebay... on their website it LOOKS like the "Deluxe" model.

I believe it's sprung for 170-180ish before gear. You can raise/lower the bike using this shock in addition to independently adjusting compression/rebound/etc.

Hmm. They sell +/- 1 inch seat height as an option. Tricky, because if it's raised I definitely want it. If it's lowered I definitely don't.

I'll pass on the shock.

upshiftoverdrive

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in the exhaust and front forks. How did you mount the original fender? Or is that a r6 fender in the picture?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

KHarper4289

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm. They sell +/- 1 inch seat height as an option. Tricky, because if it's raised I definitely want it. If it's lowered I definitely don't.

I'll pass on the shock.

Doesn't feel any higher or lower than a stock seat, but I've only sat on one once, so I really can't help much aside from that. Doubt the previous owner would've bought a shorter seat.

Just cleared some of my inbox for your message

Last edited:

KHarper4289

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in the exhaust and front forks. How did you mount the original fender? Or is that a r6 fender in the picture?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You will need to chop your fender a bit, there are plenty of threads detailing how to do so. Took a $10 hacksaw to it, took me 5 minutes to cut. You can't see it unless you're really really looking for it and you know it's there.

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Doesn't feel any higher or lower than a stock seat, but I've only sat on one once, so I really can't help much aside from that. Doubt the previous owner would've bought a shorter seat.

Alright, I'll take it. Please PM me, your inbox is bouncing mine.

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a stock exhaust headers back, would you trade for the forks plus $?

I can get pictures later but for now here is what I have :

R6s forks (Came off a 2007) - Comes with mounting kit for S2 models, Previous owner told me they were rebuilt in the last two years with low miles - cannot attest to that, but they are leak free and function flawlessly

$350 OBO for the forks + mounting kit (Came from Dako, top quality).

Penske 8993 shock w/ Reservoir. Pretty much the end-all, be-all of FZ6 rear suspension. $600 OBO

Top Sellerie Seat - Like new, in black w/ blue accents with "FZ6" sewn in. $275, this is the most comfortable seat I've ever been on and runs over $550 after freight and customs to the states.

OEM Bellypan : These are hard to find, no idea how much they're worth, make me an offer.

May have some Scorpion Stainless pipes to sell as well if I can find a stock exhaust to throw on the bike.

I'm getting prepped to buy the FZ6 big brother :D