For Sale RIZOMA Rearsets

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

For sale are some mildly used Rizoma Rearsets for $350. Shipping inside the USA is included in the $350. Shipping outside the US will depend on where you are, which would be added on after approximated. I accept payment by Pay Pal only.

Included in the sale is a bracket that I made for the rear brake, brake signal switch. See this thread that I wrote up that details why you need this bracket.

If you are interested, please send me a private message.

IMG_4303.jpg

RIGHT HAND SIDE
IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4308.jpg

Last edited:

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
ahhh that is very temping....these retail for around $550 US........Let me mull this over!! lol....This joined with the setback plates would a sweet setup!!..let me think...

maverick1970

Reaction score
Visit site
I found these to be very solid and stable. Nothing like the stock rearsets. IMHO, something that should have been on the bike to begin with. It has all sort of adjustments too! Up, down, forward, & back. I've got them set as up and back as I can.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These rearsets are so freakin' bad-ass. I have seen them before in person, on someone else's FZ6.

I'd say that the crappy, stamped metal rearsets are one of the worst, cost-cutting crappy shortcuts that Yamaha took on the FZ6. They not only look awful and detract from the bike's overall look, they also (for me) don't work that well either.

Of course I have setback plates and, *ahem* some modifications on the shift side to run the shift rod outside of the frame.

The second worst aspect of the stock bike's trim are the turn signals. Blegh. They are pretty visible, though.

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Man..if these are still available in a couple of months I just may have to visit you in person and get them..Might be moving down south!! :) Can't wait to ride the bike all year round!!

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
Well...I am becoming a Journeyman Ironworker and will be based all around the south...If all goes as planned(fingers crossed) I should be starting in January in Baton Rouge for a month or so then on to STP, Texas...I think it will be all through out the Southern states if I understand my Uncle correctly. He has been in the field for quite some years now and is helping me get in....So yeah..! lol