Formula For Rep Power

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
Formula for rep power:

As most of you are aware, it is no simple matter to raise your rep power. It demands dedication, discipline, and most importantly, an intimate understanding of the complex formula used to determine “the power”. An advanced degree in Physics or Applied Mathematics is helpful. That, or the ability to change your own oil. For the newer members the formula is presented below. There will be several tutorials available throughout the year for those of you that have neither those degrees nor the ability to change your own oil, like Norm.

(((Fastest speed ever on FZ6) X f(Modifications)(mileage on the FZ6 monthly/stupid posts)) + (# of posts made from the toilet seat)/(# of posts made from the toilet seat) X (# of months as forum member)(#smart posts)/(# unfunny posts that were meant to be funny)) X (# of FZ6’s you have owned)

After calculating this number a few more mathematical manipulations will be made:

Add 10 for British accent (We understand it is possible that they could be idiots but they just sound so smart with that accent!)

Subtract 10 for Southern accent (We understand they could be brilliant but they sound like idiots, plus they talk really slow)

Subtract 10 for Massachusetts accent (see southern accent above)

Add 5 if you’re from California. (Let’s face it, California is cool!)

Regarding the formula there are several points to understand:

1) If you do not own an FZ6 then the # of FZ6’s owned is zero. Since this is a multiplier of the entire equation, the final # will be zero. Even if you have a British accent it is unacceptable to increase this #. Zero is zero and you’re a zero because you don’t have or never had an FZ6. We suggest you find another forum. Exceptions will be made if you know someone with an FZ6 and have or can do a really good impersonation of a British accent.
2) Posting from the toilet shows extreme dedication to our forum and will be rewarded by a positive correlation to your rep power.
3) Posting from the toilet shows you have no life and will be penalized by being inversely proportional to your rep power.
4) Unfunny posts hurt all of us and are inversely proportional to rep power.
5) f(modifications): function of modifications. We really don’t know what this means but it sounded cool. If you have a lot of mods your rep power will be rewarded accordingly. Throwing on a saddle bag or jerry rigging a cup holder are not considered mods (attn: Norm).
6) You are not required to provide proof of your top speed. Simply posting ridiculous speeds over the internet shows a complete disrespect of the law and we will reward this with increased rep power. It’s the least we could do before the cops come looking for you.
7) Mileage: Simply provide a photo of your odometer. We understand you could be lifting someone else’s bike’s info but hey, if you’re that desperate for rep power you can have it.
8) Stupid posts are inversely proportional to rep power. No one likes stupid posts. Unless they’re funny. Funny is good.
9) Smart posts are proportional to rep power. We like smart. We reward smart. We’re smart. We’re smarter than you. We got more rep power than you. You suck…Sorry, got carried away.
10) The southern thing was a joke. Please don’t flame me or take my rep points away. I only have 4 any way. I mean who's going to listen to a guy from Massachusetts with 4 points?

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So what about the Buell owners and the very important lady that now owns a Busa? No rep points for them :spank: Do they get penalized for owning a different bike now or extra points?

LOL it is a really funny post though.

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
So what about the Buell owners and the very important lady that now owns a Busa? No rep points for them :spank: Do they get penalized for owning a different bike now or extra points?

LOL it is a really funny post though.

Since they once owned one they're good to go.:thumbup:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice....All this to take in, you forgot total number of bikes owned adds to rep power as well:thumbup:, and I still can't figure out where all my credits went:eek:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Norm said:
3) Posting from the toilet shows you have no life and will be penalized by being inversely proportional to your rep power.

Guess this explains a lot for me...

Great stuff!!! Thanks for the :rof:

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
AHH, thank you all! You are too kind. I promise not to abuse my new rep power.:rockon:

W

wrightme43

And Admins rep points are maxed out at 10 no matter if you had a 73 before. So hows about them apples, hippies?

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, 6 rep points! Have I mentioned I love my FZ6 friends?

W

wrightme43

And Admins rep points are maxed out at 10 no matter if you had a 73 before. So hows about them apples, hippies?

Oh hey this is a joke, I just reread it and it souds like I am being a asshat, sure wasnt my intention. Some of the stuff I think is funny isnt. So anyway :ban::spank::squid::confused:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh hey this is a joke, I just reread it and it souds like I am being a asshat, sure wasnt my intention. Some of the stuff I think is funny isnt. So anyway :ban::spank::squid::confused:
Mate, don't worry you have been kinda pre-occupied deciding what cologne to wear lol. When you get the "Bolt" it makes anyone go bonkers lol.

Nelly