From Greece

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Simfono apolita me ton Kosta. An exeis diko mastora axizei na kaneis kai 50 xilometra parapano....

Oso gia to site, kai ego empaina sto elliniko kai to mono pou kanane itan na tsakonontai kai na tin lei o enas ston allon. Mipos tha prepei na kanoume kai emeis diko mas section opos exoun oi angli kai oi australi? Gcon, B.Constantinos, eseis pou mpainete sixna ti lete?

Yeah Gianni i'm in for a Greek section. As for our greeglish posts lets turn to english only cause there are many other members in here that don't understand anything at all IMO :thumbup:

My apologies to all the members for writing in Greek. :spank:

What I was saying is that there is a greek FZ6 forum which I am still a member of (even though I very rarely visit, maybe once in the last 6 months)
but unfortunately is "fertilizer". The members basically argue all the time and tell off one another. Not all members but most. So I was asking what Gconn and b.konstadinos think ( they are the most active greek members on the forum I believe) if we should ask ADMIN and the MODS if a new subsection could be created for us Greeks? Of course we would write in english. So I am asking ADMIN or the MODS, could you do this for us?

Thanks in advance,

Giannis

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
It sounds like a nice idea and quite a few Greeks are active on this forum. Bad timing for me though, I will be visiting the forum but I dont think I'll be the most active member any more :spank:

.:ban:

What I was saying is that there is a greek FZ6 forum which I am still a member of (even though I very rarely visit, maybe once in the last 6 months)
but unfortunately is "fertilizer". The members basically argue all the time and tell off one another. Not all members but most. So I was asking what Gconn and b.konstadinos think ( they are the most active greek members on the forum I believe) if we should ask ADMIN and the MODS if a new subsection could be created for us Greeks? Of course we would write in english. So I am asking ADMIN or the MODS, could you do this for us?

Thanks in advance,

Giannis

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I wouldn't want to thread jack, but just a quick explanation:

I just decided to stay off the bike for at least a couple of years. Somehow I feel that the weekend thrills will end in a bad way. When I am old enough to buy a slow bike and be happy with it, I'll return :(

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thanks in advance,

Giannis

Done.... Now we need a moderator for the Greece forum

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:
Welcome to all our Greek members. Enjoy the best site for FZ6
owners, ride a lot and be safe out there with the horrible greek
roads and the terrible (killers) greek cagers!!!!:thumbup: