From Greece

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site
Greece is great, and Crete especially, but what do you think of the Cretan drivers (not bike riders)? :p

Yeah driving in Crete is pretty crazy, but the bikers are all crazy IMO. I saw a couple of them wearing helmets, but most had no protection whatsoever, merely a pair of shorts and slippers :eek: Even guys flying by on Busa's :confused:

I can imagine it gets too hot to wear anything in the summer, but damn, with the roads there (most of them in horrible condition) it's just madness.

Other than that, Crete is awesome :cheer:

The Great

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello guys!
I'm from Greece too... Athens city!
I'm proud owner of a black Fazer S2.
Καλως σας βρηκα!!!

Hey guys, I just spent my vacation in Agia Galini in Crete, and it was awesome! I love Greece :)
I was there two years ago... It was fantastic!
P8220427.jpg

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome: all Greece riders!

I spent some time in Athens and also the island of Poros a couple summers ago. Absolutely gorgeous and awesome food, cant wait to go back some time.

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi George, welcome to the forum, nice to have you here.

I have been to Athens before and you must be a very brave man to ride a motorbike around that city.

Steve

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to the greek community!

So how are the riots doing right now? are things getting better over there?

mixalis82

Reaction score
Visit site
Mias kai mazeutikame, peste re paidia kana mastori wraio koda kallithea na paw to fazer na to koitaksei, giati variemai na trexo terma iera odo kathe fora ston diko mou.. kati na exw gia ta psila koda :)

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome to everybody!!! I see many members from Greece here but most of you don't seem to join the site very often. At least this site is better than the greek one where everybody tells off each other.I was born in Trikala and live in Athens since 2005. As for the greek roads they are horrible. Ride a lot, post often and every help you want i'll be here for you. Ride safe out there.

:welcome: again.... :greece:

Last edited:

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mias kai mazeutikame, peste re paidia kana mastori wraio koda kallithea na paw to fazer na to koitaksei, giati variemai na trexo terma iera odo kathe fora ston diko mou.. kati na exw gia ta psila koda :)

My friend, IMO of course, if you have your own guy in a service center, just don't let any other to put a hand on your bike. 5 or 10km over is nothing at all. :thumbup:

Last edited:

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Filaraki, apopsi mou vevaia, an exeis diko sou mastora min vazeis k 2 xeri panw. 5 i 10km parapanw den einai tpt. :thumbup:

Simfono apolita me ton Kosta. An exeis diko mastora axizei na kaneis kai 50 xilometra parapano....

Oso gia to site, kai ego empaina sto elliniko kai to mono pou kanane itan na tsakonontai kai na tin lei o enas ston allon. Mipos tha prepei na kanoume kai emeis diko mas section opos exoun oi angli kai oi australi? Gcon, B.Constantinos, eseis pou mpainete sixna ti lete?

b.konstadinos

LIVE TO RIDE TO LIVE
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Simfono apolita me ton Kosta. An exeis diko mastora axizei na kaneis kai 50 xilometra parapano....

Oso gia to site, kai ego empaina sto elliniko kai to mono pou kanane itan na tsakonontai kai na tin lei o enas ston allon. Mipos tha prepei na kanoume kai emeis diko mas section opos exoun oi angli kai oi australi? Gcon, B.Constantinos, eseis pou mpainete sixna ti lete?

Yeah Gianni i'm in for a Greek section. As for our greeglish posts lets turn to english only cause there are many other members in here that don't understand anything at all IMO :thumbup:

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
Another Greek here :thumbup: ...I'm from Chicago.

Most of my family is from the island of Kos. Last time I went to Greece was when I was 18 in 2001. I was there for 6 weeks and it was absolutely amazing! My wife and I hope to go this summer. She has never left the country so man what an awesome vacation this is going to be for her.

-Taso

christod1

Just a member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another Greek here :thumbup: ...I'm from Chicago.

Most of my family is from the island of Kos. Last time I went to Greece was when I was 18 in 2001. I was there for 6 weeks and it was absolutely amazing! My wife and I hope to go this summer. She has never left the country so man what an awesome vacation this is going to be for her.

-Taso

Welcome mate. I've been to Kos about 10 times. Nice island. It's only an hour ferry trip from Rhodes where I live so we often go for a weekend getaway. If your in Kos during the summer, pop over here to Rhodes and PM me and we'll go for a beer. :thumbup: