From South America...

DeadRider

Relax & Enjoy
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everybody

Mi name is Jean Claude, i'm 34, i'm from Chile, and i have a black 2009 FZ6 S2 Fazer.

I've been reading the forum for more than 6 month , looking for tips about the bike. So, i found the handlebar riser (SW Motech) that took away the shoulder pain i was having when i "landed" from a R1150GS to the fizzer and the BD43 dual headlight mod (in my case, with xenon HID lights).

I belong to a group of riders. We make trips for the day once a month, usually on saturdays, around 700 to 800 km.

December 5, we will make a big trip to Bariloche (Argentina) and back, 4 days and 2500 km (first day is 1150 km). 10 bikes.

I will try to participate with my experience about this great bike

JC

In case no one has....:welcome:!!!! Jean Claude!!!!

We will look forward to you sharing your adventure to Argentina. Please post picture for us.

I have a great group of friends here from the FZ6 forum. We do rides together once in a while and always have lots of fun.

Talk to you soon!

Last edited:
Hey, Bariloche is one of the most beatiful places to ride i would really like to be able to go again soon. But im 1600km away and short of cash for now. Maybe we will cross paths some time. Good luck.

Back