Mirrors - 10$ each
Stock turn signals 5$ eachx4
Headlight moles - -sold
Rear mud guard - 20$
Stock levers -5$ each
Stock seat 50$

Pm me and I will answer any questions you have

International-
if you want the main part of the fairing we need to find a way to ship since its to big for USPS
Thanks for looking ;)

selling my fairings i low sided on, plus other parts I have replaced for mods

I needed a few hardware pieces to remount fairings i purchased, about 80% of hardware is there.
The Clutch side is the scratched and cracked side the inner fairing on the C/S is cracked in half i appoxied it to make it one piece again

You would be asked to pay shipping from 92691.
will ship anywhere but not to handy on how to get the beat quotes :spank:

this could all be fixed and painted i just don't have the tools or space for a project like this.

Last edited:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
post3 - The rest of pictures anyone questions please let me know ill get back to you asap

pick 0509 is the fairing facing forward with the crack in the top right corner its only about a 1/2 long can be mated together underneath filled and painted.

Se7enLC

Nerd
Reaction score
Visit site
selling my fairings i low sided on, let me know if you have more questions asking $200

I needed a few hardware pieces to remount fairings i purchased, about 80% of hardware is there.
The Clutch side is the scratched and cracked side the inner fairing on the C/S is cracked in half i appoxied it to make it one piece again :rockon:.
The head light has 3 broken tabs i appoxed on and C/S housing has some scratching from twigs etc the bike slid into.
Headlight moles where scratched so i rough sanded them and painted them black.

You would be asked to pay shipping from 92691.
will ship anywhere but not to handy on how to get quotes :spank:

this could all be fixed and painted i just don't have the tools or space for a project like this i hope someone

Are you selling it all as one pile, or are you willing to part it out? I'm looking for the inside dashboard plastic (Photo #3) for the right price. I drilled a hole for a gauge I now regret drilling!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Are you selling it all as one pile, or are you willing to part it out? I'm looking for the inside dashboard plastic (Photo #3) for the right price. I drilled a hole for a gauge I now regret drilling!

i will part out but i would prefer to sell as a whole, :BLAA: i would have to see a few people ask for parts if so id edit and add prices individual.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Right now dakman is talking to me via pm for the whole assembly if he changes his mid ill get back to you ASAP but 20 plus shipping for both sounds good

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Still for sale but trying to work out shipping with an international forum member does anyone has any recommendations my packaging is 19h x 22w x 23L and this makes it to big for USPS and dhl ups and fed ex are ridiculous to shift this whole front fairing, anyone have any suggestions

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Going to part out individually to hard to ship together internationally,

Main stay - 60$
Main fairing - 60$
Headlight - 40$
Inner panels - all 3 50$
Stock wind screen - 10$
Mirrors - 10$ each
Stock turn signals 5$ each
Headlight moles -10$ each
Rear mud guard - 20$
Stock levers -10$ both

Pm me and I will answer any questions you have

International-
if you want the main part of the fairing we need to find a way to ship since its to big for USPS
Thanks for looking ;)

Last edited:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bumping for interest , was going to sell all together but shipping internationally did not work out now parting out, pm with any questions you have some parts are new and were taken off for mods prior to low side. Will take any pics or answer any questions you have.