FS- Cal Sci shield, left mole, side cover, Buell pegs and midpipe

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
FS- left mole, left side cover, passenger peg extenders and midpipe

These are the remaining items from my 2008 FZ6 that I sold. All prices are best offer and include shipping to the CONUS. Just trying to clear the garage...

The only scratches on this left mole and left side cover are the ones seen in the pic. They are about the size of a nickel and occurred during a 0 mph tip over in the garage. They are just surface scratches and pieces do not have any cracks.(Mole is $65 new and side cover is $45 new+shipping) $20 each shipped
ChipsandFZ6panels006.jpg
[/IMG]
Midpipe/catalytic converter from 2009 FZ6 w/less than 1k miles. New cost over $400! $30 shipped
Bikepics014.jpg
[/IMG]

I also have a pair of black billet aluminum passenger Peg extenders for sale with all hardware needed to mount and are in perfect condition. new cost $70 shipped. These were only used about 100 miles.PM me for pics- $50 shipped to CONUS
012.jpg
[/IMG]
011-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

ChurchWVU

Reaction score
Visit site
Could I see a close up picture of the scratches on the mole?
Just wondering if it looks any better than the one I sctratched up on mine.

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
Could I see a close up picture of the scratches on the mole?
Just wondering if it looks any better than the one I sctratched up on mine.

Here you go- these are the only scratches on this side cover. They are about the size of a nickel and not deep at all. The rest of the side cover is in excellent condition. The small lines on the 2nd and 3rd pics are reflections of the tools on the wall. The paint is really shiny!
003-1.jpg
[/IMG]
002.jpg
[/IMG]
001.jpg
[/IMG]
ChipsandFZ6panels005.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
Did you have to change brakelines or cables with the bar-risers installed? What are your bar -risers...1.5" up by 1.0" back?

No, I did not have to change any lines. They are the standard SW Motech up 1" and back 1" risers that can been seen on Twisted Throttle website.