FS- Passenger peg lowering brackets, midpipe/cat, left mole and left side cover

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
FS- Midpipe/cat, left mole and left side cover

All items are off my now sold 08 FZ6. Pegs SOLD

The mid pipe/catalytic converter is actually off an 09 FZ6 with under 1000 miles. It is in excellent shape and cost over$400 new. I am asking $30 shipped to CONUS
Bikepics014.jpg
[/IMG]

Left mole and side cover are both pieces that came off my 08 which had about 10k miles. They both have minor scratches, but no cracks. Both pieces' scratches are limited to the size of about a nickel and occurred when the PO had a 0 mph tip over in his driveway. Great replacements if you have ones with a lot or road rash. Asking $20 each shipped to CONUS or $35 for both.
001.jpg
[/IMG]
ChipsandFZ6panels007.jpg
[/IMG]

I prefer Paypal, but pick up is always welcome if you are in the Daytona, FL area. I'll certainly knock off $$$ if you pick up...

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day, I am interested in the lowering passenger pegs brackets, you wouldnt have a link to a site so I can see how they set up or photos of them installed?
do they use the OEM pegs?
would you ship to Australia?
thanks in advance Adrian

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
G'day, I am interested in the lowering passenger pegs brackets, you wouldnt have a link to a site so I can see how they set up or photos of them installed?
do they use the OEM pegs?
would you ship to Australia?
thanks in advance Adrian

Here is a link to where I bought them: Rear Lowering Footpeg Blocks There are some pics of them installed. They use the OEM pegs. I would be willing to ship to Australia, but would have to package them up and take by the post office to get you a quote. If interested, I'll sell them for $45 plus actual shipping costs.

Thanks, Steve

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
Midpipe/cat reduced to $25 shipped, Mole and side panels reduced to $15 each shipped. Just trying to clear the garage at this point.