FS: Genuine Yamaha Lower Cowls (Raven) for 08-09

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Now, that I went for full fairing, I no longer need my lower cowls. They are in good shape and were on the bike for about a year and a half. It does have nicks on it (see pictures) from the road elements, but they are not noticeable unless you are looking at it really closely. Even if you get a brand new one, it will look like mine within a month unless you do not ride your bike at all or you only ride on locations where there are no road elements. That is the most abused location for body parts on a bike.

It is raven, but you can paint it to match whatever color you would like. New one of these will cost you over $400 US (when you include shipping and stuff).

I am willing to let mine go for $180 US (plus shipping to your location) and it includes everything you need for installation. I do not know if I have the install instructions anymore, but I will include pictures of bracket locations from my bike, so you know where they need to go. It is not a heavy item, but, shipping may not be all that cheap due to size of the shipping box depending on your location. If you are local, you will not have to worry about it, we can just arrange for a pickup. :) PM me with any questions.

View attachment 26100 View attachment 26101

View attachment 26102 View attachment 26103

Close up of the nicks
View attachment 26104

Under the cowling, most abused from road elements location. But, unless you are under the bike, you cannot see it. ;)
View attachment 26105

Last edited:

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
question unrelated to your sales: how much did the full fairings cost and from where?

all the best to your sales.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
question unrelated to your sales: how much did the full fairings cost and from where?

all the best to your sales.

Sorry to assist in the thread jack, but Yamaha has the OEM lowers on every Yamaha web site outside of the USA. Such as Yamaha Canada for about $700. I am thinking the powerbronze one at some point...

Powerbronze UK International -

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the link reiobard! but i am looking for the yamaha oem ones. its about 1144.48 USD from yamaha here. so i was thinking is it cheaper to buy from overseas and request to ship it to me.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
thanks for the link reiobard! but i am looking for the yamaha oem ones. its about 1144.48 USD from yamaha here. so i was thinking is it cheaper to buy from overseas and request to ship it to me.

I bought a Powerbronze from another forum member here. I think you will end up paying about the same if you want Yamaha one shipped from this part of the world. They are very bulky to ship which makes them just as expensive by the time they get to you.

goker

------------
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump!

Responded to PMs. If you did not receive anything from me, let me know. I know PMs sometimes don't get to their intended destinations.

Until somebody claims it, it is still for sale. I will entertain reasonable offers. :)