FS: MFW Vario footpeg kit (rider)

ADVdrming

Superstar
Reaction score
Visit site
FS: MFW Vario Footpeg Mounts with MFW black Master Grip footpegs and 30mm displacement arms (Rider set, not passenger). 150 Shipped OBO.
This is the complete replacement set for the stock footpegs, and includes a 30 mm arm that is adjustable in 8 possible positions. The set was purchased from Twisted Throttle and intended for my wife's bike, but it didn't work for her (feet too small). It's brand new, was installed on the bike, she sat on the bike, didn't like them, the set came right off). I didn't like the Twisted Throttle bolts that attach to the frame, didn't think they give enough clearance. I used a 35mm M8 bolts instead, that are available at any hardware or auto parts store.

The picture is the default pic on the TT website. I can take pictures of the set tonight if anyone is interested. PM me for pics.

150 OBO, Shipped. You can check the TT website (TwistedThrottle.com : MFW Vario Footpeg Mount, Rider (Yamaha FZ6, FZ6R, '09-'11, FZ1, '01-'11, YZF600R, R6, '99-'02, FJR1300, MT-01) - MFW.051.08.01.00) and see this is a good discount over purchasing directly from them (you don't pay shipping and tax).

Thanks for looking :rockon:

John

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Would you be able to take a picture of the unit? And what colour are re pegs you have. How much would shipping be to australia?

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been thinking about doing something like this in order to lower my pegs to be more comfortable for touring (i often get a sore spot right where my femur meets my hip on the seat from having my legs bent a little too much) but i was concerned how the shift lever and brake will operate when your foot is at a lower spot?

is there enough adjust-ability in the two levers to move the peg and still keep the levers close to the same spot relative to the peg?

Thanks.