FS: Two Bros CF exhaust, PC III, Belly Pan, lower cowl like new.

T

txphazer

Hey guys! Unfortunately my bills are piling up, so I have some aftermarket parts I'd like sell and my buddy said this is a good place to do so!

Everything is in EXCELLENT condition. You can hardly tell it's been used. I will post pictures when I get the time.
For Sale:

Official Yamaha Red lower Cowl, no scratches on it except for a TINY nick on bottom from a rock - $180

Power Commander PCIII USB with all software etc included - $180

Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Exhaust with P1-X Powertips, pristine condition and all mounting hardware included - $525

Buy items seperately, or Take the WHOLE package for $800 (FIRM) and I will ship for free! I just need to sell these fast, cash is in dire need at this time :(

PAYPAL ONLY. Add an extra $10 for shipping
I will consider shipping to other countries but YOU pay the shipping.

Send me a PM or email me at bennetttroy @ live . com

2m5lzxg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
T

txphazer

They will go fast! Send me a PM or email me at bennetttroy @ live . com

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will you sell the 2bros tips sep? i will buy them off of you if you can sell them by themselves.

T

txphazer

Will you sell the 2bros tips sep? i will buy them off of you if you can sell them by themselves.

Let's give the exhaust a few days to see if anyone wants to take it as a whole. If no takers, sure I'll sell them separately.

spook

Reaction score
Visit site
HI, I'm intrested in the exhaust system just wondering what you can do for a price to strathroy ontario canada shouldnt be too much i get most of my quad stuff from california and shipping is like 15 bucks at the most.

spook

Reaction score
Visit site
I think i'm gonna pass on this one thanks for getting back to me so quick good luck with the sale.

gjpollman

Reaction score
Visit site
FYI... SCAM... dont make my mistake, talked with this guy on friday a few times about buying the 2Bros pipes, we negotiated a price and all was good... until after payment. I had a hell of a time getting a reply as far as shipment went. Got a bad feeling (and realized the pic he posted was from another forum members sale a few months back) so I used my spam email account that doesnt have my name affiliated with ask about his sale. He replied today saying all items were still for sale, mind you I paid for the pipes on Friday. I hope no one else has bought anything and suggest you get with paypal ASAP

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
He has been banned.. Keep us posted on the matter please

gjpollman

Reaction score
Visit site
go this reply last night and a refund...

Refund has been sent. And way to freak out, I noticed just before I shipped it out I had NO seller protection whatsoever and decided not to. Maybe I told you I had already shipped it to buy more time to talk to PayPal when I had the chance to speak with them about seeing if I was truly protected from selling this, which I was not, and that was wrong I guess.. Sorry if I replied to someone I thought was a potential SAFE buyer BEFORE refunding you. I'm very busy, I didn't mean to alarmed you. If I would have shipped that, you could have easily filed a dispute with PayPal, gotten all your money back, AND kept the parts.

Mind you i paid him on friday and when i did get back ahold of him on tuesday he claimed to have shipped on monday afternoon... then I caught him with my spam email account.... scam or not this guy is a tool...

Coopdman

Wolf Pack of One
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you got your money back. It's unfortunate there are people out there like this, scammer or not. Another good reason to have the rules of the site, X amount of time and posts before allowed to post items for sale, etc...

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
FYI... SCAM... dont make my mistake, talked with this guy on friday a few times about buying the 2Bros pipes, we negotiated a price and all was good... until after payment. I had a hell of a time getting a reply as far as shipment went. Got a bad feeling (and realized the pic he posted was from another forum members sale a few months back) so I used my spam email account that doesnt have my name affiliated with ask about his sale. He replied today saying all items were still for sale, mind you I paid for the pipes on Friday. I hope no one else has bought anything and suggest you get with paypal ASAP

go this reply last night and a refund...

Refund has been sent. And way to freak out, I noticed just before I shipped it out I had NO seller protection whatsoever and decided not to. Maybe I told you I had already shipped it to buy more time to talk to PayPal when I had the chance to speak with them about seeing if I was truly protected from selling this, which I was not, and that was wrong I guess.. Sorry if I replied to someone I thought was a potential SAFE buyer BEFORE refunding you. I'm very busy, I didn't mean to alarmed you. If I would have shipped that, you could have easily filed a dispute with PayPal, gotten all your money back, AND kept the parts.

Mind you i paid him on friday and when i did get back ahold of him on tuesday he claimed to have shipped on monday afternoon... then I caught him with my spam email account.... scam or not this guy is a tool...

thanks for sharing. i was trying to liase with him regarding his pcIII. but he took quite some time to reply.

sixsix

Reaction score
Visit site
When he told me to send payment, he told me to send it tru paypal as a "gift" Which would have left me with nothing to fight against if he would have screwed me. Once he told me that I figured something was up.

On some of the other forums I've been on, you weren't even allowed to look in the classissifieds untill you had like 30 posts, and once you reached that the forum was viewable.

gjpollman

Reaction score
Visit site
Please give us a final post when you get your refund. Sorry that this has been a bad experience.

Update, paypal has notified me of a refund transaction and my account will be credited the full amount. So I guess the only bad thing is I wont have 2Bros pipes to install this weekend... but money is back in pocket

jstoof

Reaction score
Visit site
I was involved in this also i even sent him the money for everything and then he said he would mail the package monday... on tuesday i then recieved an email from paypal saying that my money had been refunded so i contacted paypal and they said the seller (troy) had taken money from his own bank account and sent it back?? So i have no idea what happened but at least im getting my money back:D This was my first time involved in a scam talk about a scary experience..:eek: