Fuel pump and starter not working

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey ya'll ive cleaned all connectors and checked continuity what ive found is the black wires attached to small black box
Ive got it sorted now, i will probably need help later after ive finished cleaning my fuel tank
Thank you!

I've searched the FSM schematic and haven't found anything like that module. It could be a test point or shorting stub that allows for certain ECM access.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems to be junction point for all black wires, ive found 2 of them
There are what look like green markers on those wires I looked at what those color combinations might be and the only black with green tracer wire I see in the schematic is related to the headlight low beam. There is the possibility the green color is, or was not, originally green. In the schematic there seem to be harness connector tie points for multiple sensors that use a common output voltage from the ECU. That wire color is black with a blue tracer. You could pull the plug on the ECU and see if the associated pin rings out to those wires but "If it aint broke, don't fix it"

Cocoloco

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There are what look like green markers on those wires I looked at what those color combinations might be and the only black with green tracer wire I see in the schematic is related to the headlight low beam. There is the possibility the green color is, or was not, originally green. In the schematic there seem to be harness connector tie points for multiple sensors that use a common output voltage from the ECU. That wire color is black with a blue tracer. You could pull the plug on the ECU and see if the associated pin rings out to those wires but "If it aint broke, don't fix it"
Yeah im gonna leave it as is. It works i've tried to pour some gasoline in the throttle body just to see if its gonna run. She runs for a brief moment which gave me chills and excitement
Still waiting for my tank to be cleaned

Thank you