FZ-1 Handlebar

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an FZ-1 handlebar that I bought but never got around to install on my fz6. Time to clean the garage. $40 plus actual shipping seems fair. I'm in Maryland if anyone local is interested.

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
Install it!

Night and day difference, especially with those mods you already have.:thumbup:

Marcelor73

Reaction score
Visit site
Install it!

Night and day difference, especially with those mods you already have.[emoji106]
Thanks. Actually.... After sitting on the new GSX-S750 at the bike show, I really liked how the suzuki bar felt, so I just bought that one. I WILL install that one, so I'll post some pics at the mods section once I get it done.

bcmaxx

Reaction score
Visit site
Install it!

Night and day difference, especially with those mods you already have.:thumbup:

What kind of improvements can one expect?? I find long rides my wrists get sore . And the angle makes it so that i dont even wrap my two outer fingers on the bar

ErikNYC

Reaction score
Visit site
What kind of improvements can one expect?? I find long rides my wrists get sore . And the angle makes it so that i dont even wrap my two outer fingers on the bar

I installed my bar a month ago, and was hesitant on buying it since day one. I find I can control the bike much better, no more sore wrists, and the bike is more flick-able. I'm also tall, and now I don't feel like I'm riding a scooter any longer.

It's an easy install... Buy it!