FZ6 bellypan/lower cowl for sale

4sure

Reaction score
Visit site
For sale: FZ6 OEM bellypan/lower cowl

Hi guys,

I have a brand new bellypan with its brackets for sale. It fits the the FZ6 04, 05, and 06.

I'm planning on buying a new bike with all the fairings so i don't want to bother sanding and painting this one. It's one piece brand new, unpainted, and the quality is solid with the fiberglass used. I'll sell it for the same price I bought it. $140. I'm not looking to profit from the sale, I just want to get the money I spent on it.
If you're interested, we can discuss where you are located so we can calculate how much to add for the shipping. The package weighs 5 lbs, so if you want it priority mail, it will cost between $7 to $17 depending where you are. I'm in AZ. First class may be a few bucks cheaper.

This is pretty much what the OEM bellypan looks like, and they charge you an arm and a leg for it!

John

Last edited:

fazed

Reaction score
Visit site
G,Day I am in Sydney Australia do you have an idea how much for shipping I have an 06 FZ6S and have been looking for a bellypan for ages, I hope its still available.
Cheers

4sure

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Fazed,
send me a PM with your address and let's see how much it would cost to get it over there.