FZ6 handlebar end mirrors

the_fightmaster

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been converting my FZ6 to a street fighter and have been trying to find a solution to mount mirrors on my handlebar ends, but it seems that all of the mirrors i find are for hollow handlebars while the FZ6 has threaded ends, which i am assuming is uncommon. I searched for a few hours yesterday to find a solution but only found 2. Either use a makeshift spacer on the stock bar ends which prevents them from threading in all the way and thus allowing enough space to mount a mirror to the handlebar end, or purchase rhinomoto handlebar ends which essentially provides the same kind of mounting but its the more "correct way" of doing it. im not a huge fan of either method because the makeshift spacers dont allow for the bar ends to thread in all the way and i would worry that they may vibrate loose and the rhino bar ends, while the better option, cost about $75 USD and then i would have to still buy the mirrors.

Are there any other options of mounting bar end mirrors, or am i stuck with the $$$ bar ends or resorting to a janky method? Thanks for any feedback

the_fightmaster

Reaction score
Visit site
You could buy a new set of bars with hollow ends for about $25. Plenty out there to choose from.

For example:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KKDQXI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Changing the bars adds a little bit of work but not much - search this forum, it's pretty easy.

i didnt realize that new bars could be so cheap. ill look around amazon and consider it. ive never swapped out bars but it could be a nice learning experience. thank you