FZ6 Motovlogging

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
So I had shut down my other channel because it had nothing to do with motorcycles at all and well...it was a mash up of a bunch of crap that I never organized.

I have started a new channel and also I have started Motovlogging with the FZ6.

Here is my channel and take a look at some of the vids. Oh and the FZ6 does manage to keep up till around 125ish with some of the 600rr's and Gixxers...LOL

When it quits raining so dang much there will be more videos and also reviews of some equipment that I was given/bought

Like, Subscribe, Comment if you want. Thanks

YouTube

sdriv3r

Reaction score
Visit site
I like watching random people ride around and seeing how things are different from where I live. Will check your channel out :D

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I had shut down my other channel because it had nothing to do with motorcycles at all and well...it was a mash up of a bunch of crap that I never organized.

I have started a new channel and also I have started Motovlogging with the FZ6.

Here is my channel and take a look at some of the vids. Oh and the FZ6 does manage to keep up till around 125ish with some of the 600rr's and Gixxers...LOL

When it quits raining so dang much there will be more videos and also reviews of some equipment that I was given/bought

Like, Subscribe, Comment if you want. Thanks

YouTube
Link isn't working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice vlogs! I watched your ride to meetup at the Clearwater Wawa, mostly just to see the Wawa. I live in SE PA (home of Wawa) and heard about them opening more and more FLA stores. Nice to see them expanding; we're all pretty much fanatics about them here.
How do you mount your GoPro? Almost seems like it's on your back or backpack.

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice vlogs! I watched your ride to meetup at the Clearwater Wawa, mostly just to see the Wawa. I live in SE PA (home of Wawa) and heard about them opening more and more FLA stores. Nice to see them expanding; we're all pretty much fanatics about them here.
How do you mount your GoPro? Almost seems like it's on your back or backpack.

It is on the side of my helmet on some and on the chin with others. I just got a new helmet and will be putting another video out by tomorrow. I just got a drift Ghost to mount and will be doing different angles to my videos.

Wawa here has EXPLODED! There are so many now. They are like the Walmart of gas stations. I love the coffee and food though.

Last edited:

sdriv3r

Reaction score
Visit site
Watched a couple of your videos I liked them! Love hearing your bike accelerate, makes me want to jump up and get on my bike lol.

Only thing (and this is minor) is your titles. I would make then more... descriptive and click-bait. But that's just me, its your channel and your videos are good nonetheless.

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
Watched a couple of your videos I liked them! Love hearing your bike accelerate, makes me want to jump up and get on my bike lol.

Only thing (and this is minor) is your titles. I would make then more... descriptive and click-bait. But that's just me, its your channel and your videos are good nonetheless.

Thanks for the input. It is a work in progress. It gets better the more I do.

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
POsted up a new vid. Just got in a second camera so i will be doing a PIP with it. Also in my newest video I now do Live streaming while riding. Just upped my data plan to handle it.

I will be going to Jax this weekend and will do some streaming them. Will also be going back up on the 2nd of next month.

erburtt

Reaction score
Visit site
Should check out my channel, I dont do the motovlogging (I dont think people could handle my inner thoughts haha) but I review bikes and show stuff on my FZ6! My latest video is about packing for camping/touring trips

[video=youtube;-yd_sPwfFeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yd_sPwfFeI[/video]