FZ6 Rearset Set Back Plates For Sale

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, just got oso2k's rearset back plates delivered last weekend and although they are works of art, after soft mounting them on the FZ6 I found that my old knees and hips couldn't take the the positioning of the 1.75" back and rise of 1.375". :( Old age sucks..
Therefore, they're up for sale for those of you who might have missed the last run of these back plates.
I'll let them go for $75.00 including stainless steel bolts, nuts, washers and shipping in the U.S. including PayPal fees.
PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well that's a steal going to install tomorrow morning I'm a tad younger but have some knee problems I hope I can handle these ;)

fz6king

Reaction score
Visit site
Yup, just got oso2k's rearset back plates delivered last weekend and although they are works of art, after soft mounting them on the FZ6 I found that my old knees and hips couldn't take the the positioning of the 1.75" back and rise of 1.375". :( Old age sucks..
Therefore, they're up for sale for those of you who might have missed the last run of these back plates.
I'll let them go for $75.00 including stainless steel bolts, nuts, washers and shipping in the U.S. including PayPal fees.
PM me if interested.

I'm interested in them!