Fz6 stolen from harrison twp, mi

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
soo sucks man.. hopefully you find the bike and beat the hell out of the people who took it.. rememebr to find your vin in your paperwork so you can go check around.. good luck...

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
soo sucks man.. hopefully you find the bike and beat the hell out of the people who took it.. rememebr to find your vin in your paperwork so you can go check around.. good luck...

Thanks. Im keeping a look out. Now that its getting warmer maybe someone will find it. But again if its scraped then my loss I guess. I had to file for bankruptcy after it got stolen since I couldnt pay for something I didnt have and it was my only source of transportation at that time.

catchm3fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Bike still stolen... Never heard anything from the cops at all. Vin is jyarj13e77a002023.

N ya i havnt been on here in a decade. Just have insomnia and it sucks not.having my bike in summer

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice if they busted the guy after he put all kinds of mods on the bike.. Not that you can do much to a fz6 but still. I loved the bike. Was my first bike. I dumped it twice.
Once when I first got it.. Didnt really have the leaning and the turning down pat and just rode it on the rim of a curb . Set it down on the curb but was able to pick it up and ride it home with a few scratches that I touched up and it was fine.
Second time I was riding around in a area I had no clue where I was going with NO STREET LIGHTS.. Was following to of my friends who have been riding for years. Went around a turn following them and hit some gravel doing about 55mph around a turn and spilled. Was kind of interesting.. lol I knew I was going down. Just let it happen. Put my hands on my chest and let my body slide freely.. lmfao. Stood up and was like dammit. Still rode it home thou.. At least nothing happened to me. Bike got fixed by insurance and was new after that.. Bike was stolen after all the repairs with new front end and all. soooo If i had the money id get a R6 pretty quick. lol
Sorry to hear about your bike.
Will the insurance cover theft?
Nelly

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
Check your local track days in the next couple of weeks. If they are dumb thieves it will still be together. I wish the police or track organizer's would do some sort of VIN check at track events.
In the past I've seen shady individual's with a ****ty source of income riding at the track with maybe two or three different track bikes every year.

Here is a cheap way to GPS track your bike without Lojack for a fraction of the cost.
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?130953-How-to-GPS-track-a-motorcycle-on-the-cheap

Last edited: