FZ6N OEM Kit for sale??

p-dawger

Reaction score
Visit site
So most of the places that sold or stocked the FZ6N kit are no longer in business...does anyone have a link for a kit that is the real (not the VS2 kit)?

Are there any sites that provide this for the 04-06 bikes (round speedo) with all of the parts necessary for the conversion?

Basically I want the European version of the bike - and I want it to be all plug and play.

I know there is the nubzshop kit and the VS2 kit - but not exactly sold on that look. I like the factory OEM appearance of the Euro version.

Does anyone have a list of all of the parts required and a website to purchase them? Might cost alot but I think it is worth it for the real deal.

Anyone?

LeaN69

Reaction score
Visit site
So most of the places that sold or stocked the FZ6N kit are no longer in business...does anyone have a link for a kit that is the real (not the VS2 kit)?

Are there any sites that provide this for the 04-06 bikes (round speedo) with all of the parts necessary for the conversion?

Basically I want the European version of the bike - and I want it to be all plug and play.

I know there is the nubzshop kit and the VS2 kit - but not exactly sold on that look. I like the factory OEM appearance of the Euro version.

Does anyone have a list of all of the parts required and a website to purchase them? Might cost alot but I think it is worth it for the real deal.

Anyone?

I say if you can find someone and put enough trust in them who lives in Europe and can get them first hand from the dealer and ship them to you then your in business.