FZ6R on sale in Australia.

...until you are riding along and the bike disintegrates into a cloud of rust and you're left holding the handlebars and can't find the rest of your bike.

Lol, getting better? Aw come on, better than truly abysmal is still somewhat abysmal.

Resale value is terrible. Maintenance and repairs are very high. Appearance is low-quality when you look closely. Price is similar to lightly used and VASTLY superior machines....

Marginal improvements are not what they need. They need to change their business model and build higher quality machines rather than continue with their "cheapest-possible-way-to-make-it" business concept.

They should be pretty easy to refuse, even for a new rider with bright eyes and bushy tail.

It's ok Lone, the market needs crap like that, so that Yamaha, and Japan Inc, can build better bikes that take the cheapr manufacturers at their own game...take the Yamaha India built, R150, it looks the bomb, has Yamaha design, and has some pretty basic, but well functioning kit, and they are cheaper than most ofthe Hyosungs!!!

If i was a kid, at least now i would have choice, that didnt exist before Yamaha got smart a couple of years back....cause a Ninja 250, etc, are not cheap for a kid! The new R150 from Yamaha is!!! Nice one!

:thumbup:

It's ok Lone, the market needs crap like that, so that Yamaha, and Japan Inc, can build better bikes that take the cheapr manufacturers at their own game...take the Yamaha India built, R150, it looks the bomb, has Yamaha design, and has some pretty basic, but well functioning kit, and they are cheaper than most ofthe Hyosungs!!!

If i was a kid, at least now i would have choice, that didnt exist before Yamaha got smart a couple of years back....cause a Ninja 250, etc, are not cheap for a kid! The new R150 from Yamaha is!!! Nice one!

Yeah but when you were a kid the only bike you could get had two giant rocks for wheels and you had to get moving by running with your feet....ala Flinstones.....

:p

That was the year they dropped in the semi-finals to Babylon wasn't it?

Jesus gave up a penalty in the dying minutes of regular time. He was then ejected from the game after a heated argument with the referee. He maintained the Babylonian striker was guilty of a handball. It was a claim the Babylonian later dismissed by saying it was not his but rather the hand of god that was seen. Therefore, by a logical extension....Jesus himself was also guilty of a handball as well as the foul which resulted in the penalty....

That was the year they dropped in the semi-finals to Babylon wasn't it?

Jesus gave up a penalty in the dying minutes of regular time. He was then ejected from the game after a heated argument with the referee. He maintained the Babylonian striker was guilty of a handball. It was a claim the Babylonian later dismissed by saying it was not his but rather the hand of god that was seen. Therefore, by a logical extension....Jesus himself was also guilty of a handball as well as the foul which resulted in the penalty....

Ah, yes, but after the final whistle, there was a allegations of match fixing, and that Jesus had put 2 million US on Babylon to win...and the result was reversed....

:D

Aye, it was a highly controverial year. Especially when the Indian team confused the rules with Polo and showed up mounted on the backs of War Elephants.

And I thought the F800S/R was a bit of a thread jack... You boys :shakeshead:

My pleasure, nothing like a good thread jacking in the early hours of the morning....you gotta admit, it was at least a little bit entertaiing.

:D

Back