FZ6's on the road/spotted in Australia!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
aaaawwh go kick his/ her backside humpy, there is really no excuse for a FZ being dirty, least not in Oz and not for longer than 7 days max in winter
(and thankfully we don't have salts and the like on the roads like they do here in parts of the US)

nice you still have 'pangs' !

I gotta say tho my boy is way too tardy in giving his vtr a water and suds showing

some of us have pride in our steed and some just ride em into the ground
I AM PROUD and mine gets a wash when it's dirty in winter or every two weeks in summer if needed or not - what a great way to know what's loosened, which globes are duds, where that odd rattle comes from, why the exhaust smells funny and wash off that f*'**** cats p!ss

just knowing that everything gets a good look at should be enough reason to do the weekly wash
but having someone come up to you and ask if its a new bike makes you feel kinda proud too specially when it's a daily commuter

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Found a FZ6 spotted at Sydney Airport today, right next to the arrival gates into the carpark.

Just had to pull over and drop a FZ6 forum card under the visor. (Keep 'em at the ready!)

If its you, you've found us! Welcome!

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
A very, very nice looking nudie FZ6 sitting outside the Caltex @ Pittwater road, Manly. Black with a black/red seat.
Dropped a card (difficult on a naked bike - no pockets):rolleyes:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dark blue 'S' on the Warrego Highway , east bound @ Plainlands on Wednesday morning around 8:30ish & Today east bound on the Ipswich Motorway @ Goodna there was a sliver 'N' :rockon:

Carded a black 'N' at Riverlink Shopping Centre on the weekend too..... Are you here yet ???

raj_27

Reaction score
Visit site
Spotted a Red FZ6S near Domain Tunnel at 6-7 ish in the evening . This is the first time i ever spotted a FZ6 in melbourne. I spotted the similar one (may be same or may be a ninja 650) near Webb street and center rd intersection near Narre Warren Railway station.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I was out shopping for Mothers Day on Sunday morning and coming back to my bike I spotted another yellow 09 naked. I nodded and the rider nodded back.
he parked next to me and we had a bit of a rave about how good these bikes are.
He bought his about 6 months before me from Yamaha City, same as me. He's clocked up 10 k. He gets to walk to work, doesn't commute but loves riding through the hills and twistys.
His name is John and he lives in Macleod, If you see him say G'day
I gave him one of the business cards that Humpy sent me about 12 months ago. So we may see him here, he was pretty interested in the forum but hadnt heard about us!

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A black S1 FZ6 parked beside my bike across from the Royal Adelaide Hospital on North Terrace, Adelaide, yesterday. (Tuesday)

Sing out if you're here!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
unfortunately I didnt, I was travelling lighter than usual, just had my thin wallet- not much moulah in it either, dammit
gonna post a few pics from the day tom.night, got a few of the stunt rider and Harleys seen one, seen a zillion

And Iplan a bit of a write up on Kriega bags and the service behind the smile
and service it is!! they are seriously nice folk to deal with, biut more about that in another thread/post

Sith Lord

Reaction score
Visit site
Has anyone actually made FZ6-Forum cards? In the ACT we have our CanberraRiders.org.au cards made up that we can hand out or stick on someones bike if we want to.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes Sith Lord
Humpy had some printed and sent me a few, see below,
these might be my last few, I might have to run a set myself

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes Sith Lord
Humpy had some printed and sent me a few, see below,
these might be my last few, I might have to run a set myself

Humpy sent me a few also, and they're beauties.

I love trying to plug 'em into those naked varieties! :spank:(Decisions, descisions...)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ok heres my first ever go at making a gif

this wa one of the stunts at the MRA toy run