FZS Top Box and Fitting Kit

bagpiperay

Reaction score
Visit site
My son has my old Yamaha FZS (2003) bike. He loves it as I love my replacement the FZ6 S2. We have planned to go to the IOM TT practice week at the end of May and whilst I have a top box and fitting kit, he needs one.

I'm confused by all the different boxes and fixing kits but, price-wise, a Givi type box (45 Ltr?) with some sort of fixing kit would seem appropriate. On my later bike I have a Yamaha top box bought on the bike which I just click into place. I'm not really sure what to look for so any advice would be gratefully received.

zixaq

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You will need the GIVI support arms (351FZ for the S1 models) and a Monokey mounting plate (M5, M7, M11 all work), then any monokey top case will mount to it.

If you'd like to have side case racks as well, that part number is PL351 in addition to above. (Or I have an exra :D you're welcome to pick up cheaper)

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
My son has my old Yamaha FZS (2003) bike. He loves it as I love my replacement the FZ6 S2. We have planned to go to the IOM TT practice week at the end of May and whilst I have a top box and fitting kit, he needs one.

I'm confused by all the different boxes and fixing kits but, price-wise, a Givi type box (45 Ltr?) with some sort of fixing kit would seem appropriate. On my later bike I have a Yamaha top box bought on the bike which I just click into place. I'm not really sure what to look for so any advice would be gratefully received.
Cheeky post here, but I'm selling my mounting kit here if that's any use. It allows you to use any Givi Monolock top box with it and also soft panniers as a bonus. There is a 45 litre top box for sale very cheaply here (not mine).

EDIT: just looked at the thread title and realised the one I'm selling would fit your bike not his! Sorry.

Last edited:

bfgb

Reaction score
Visit site
Once you have the fitting Arms you don't have to use a givi fitting plate. Most new boxes come with a fitting plate, they may need a little adjustment but not a problem. I got 2nd hand arms and 56ltr box and plate all for£70.