Givi Monokey Top rack, plate, and supporting arms. NC

Rooster31

Reaction score
Visit site
I have no idea what it is worth. Ive got a GIVI V46 top case, plate for it, and the supporting arms that hold it as well as the hardware. Just bought my 2008 FZ6 two months ago, and I dont really want it or need it.

Anybody interested? I will upload pics tonight, made this while sitting in class lol.
Make me an offer, and I can ship it but it will be a pain pricewise cause of the bulky top case.

Looks like the case itself is $270 new without supporting hardware or plate, looks like $400 for everything new.
If someone wanted to offer $250 shipped for everything that'd be cool, figuring $50 for shipping or so.
Or $180 and you pay shipping.

Last edited:

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
Reaction score
Visit site
The pieces that go around the exhaust, where those bolt in up top, the female threaded parts inside the subframe rails are part of the Givi kit as well. To remove them (I'm assuming) you would need to thread the bolt back in a couple full turns, tap the bolt with a hammer to un-wedge the internal wedge pieces, then pull both pieces out of the subframe.

Edit: here's a link to the installation instructions that show how the wedge pieces get installed

http://static.twisted-throttle.net/media/files/givi.fz351.installation.instructions.pdf

That being said, that's a darn good price for that stuff - you could probably get $180 plus shipping for just the case.

Last edited:

Rooster31

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh wow thanks for that. Didnt realize the subframe insert wasnt there to begin with. Will take it apart sometime to get those.

Also yeah i truly have no idea what its worth, but it wasnt a selling point on the bike for me so I'm not too worried about it. Had no clue what someone would pay.