Givi V35 Case Depth at Top and Bottom

EZ Rider

On the Road
Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking into upgrading from my GIVI luggage system with e21 sidebags to the cleaner looking Givi V35 and accompanying mounting kit. My main concern is the added width that these cases might add to the bike. I see they are listed at being about 12 inches deep from mount to shell. I'm not sure if this is a top or bottom measurement since they taper. I'm assuming the 12 inches is at the bottom deepest part, which would probably make these not much wider than the current system I have at the top. Does anyone know the top and bottom depth measurements of these cases.

paulie75

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey EZ, Here ya go. Let me know if you need any other info. I am really happy with the 35's. It is 12 wide at the bottom, the 3rd pic is the total width of the bike and both bags and the last picreally should be 14", hard to hold the camara and yo yo without moving!

Paul

EZ Rider

On the Road
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey EZ, Here ya go. Let me know if you need any other info. I am really happy with the 35's. It is 12 wide at the bottom, the 3rd pic is the total width of the bike and both bags and the last picreally should be 14", hard to hold the camara and yo yo without moving!

Paul
Thanks for the great measurements! I think I'm sold. I have the monorack and standard Monokey system on right now (which I will be selling shortly). Do I have to do any retrofitting beyond the tail light extension from the initial Monorack setup or should the V35 sidemounts just bolt on where the old ones were?

paulie75

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the great measurements! I think I'm sold. I have the monorack and standard Monokey system on right now (which I will be selling shortly). Do I have to do any retrofitting beyond the tail light extension from the initial Monorack setup or should the V35 sidemounts just bolt on where the old ones were?

When I bought the bike it had a Scorpion exhaust and the Givi rack would not work with that and other than keeping all the bolts loose while you assemle everything it was straight forward. It should just bolt on.

drumbum

Reaction score
Visit site
paulie75

Did you find a way to mount the v35s? I also bought an FZ6 with scorpion exhaust and was just about to buy the cases, will they work still?