Go Pro Wide Video Camera w/ Acc.

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!!!!

For Sale:

IMG_0846.jpg

Motorsports HERO Wide Go Pro Video Camera. Used. Camera houseing has 2 scratches. one one the outside of the black ring that goes around the lense, the other on a corner of the houseing. neither scratch hinders any of the video performance. Camera works great. very easy to use when riding and using gloves.
comes with 4 rechargable batteries and a battery charger. Comes with the Handlebar mount and all of the little adjustable peices. Comes with 1 8 gig sdhc card good for about 4 hours of video. also comes with the sdhc card reader. Used for about 2 months and works great.

Accessories included are:

1 Shockproof/Waterproof Quick-Release Housing--100 feet/30 meters
3 Flat Adhesive Mounts
2 Curved Adhesive Mounts
2 Horizontal Surface Quick-release Buckle
1 Vertical Surface "J-Hook" Buckle
1 Suction Cup Mount
1 Three-way Pivoting Side Arm Assembly
1 USB/RCA Combo Cable
1 Handlebar/Seatpost Clamp
1 Three-way Adjustable Pivot Arm
1 Battery Charger
4 AAA Rechargable Batteries
1 8gig SDHC Card
1 USB SDHC Card Reader

$160 Shipped OBO... Shoot me a pm if you are interested..

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
8 gig? holy sheot... i just got the little 2 gig junkers from hong kong for $3... how does that 8 gig work? that would be sweeeeet!.

Also the rechargable batts card reader, and the memory card DONT come with it on other internet stores (for all those interested in buying) you would have to buy seperatly... as well as the handle bar mount...

Great deal! :thumbup:

Ill take the handle bar mount off of you if you would sell sep?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
8 gig? holy sheot... i just got the little 2 gig junkers from hong kong for $3... how does that 8 gig work? that would be sweeeeet!.

Also the rechargable batts card reader, and the memory card DONT come with it on other internet stores (for all those interested in buying) you would have to buy seperatly... as well as the handle bar mount...

Great deal! :thumbup:

Ill take the handle bar mount off of you if you would sell sep?

an 8 gig does 4 hours of video.. well worth the extra bucks when i bought it.. and the charger with the extra batteries wasnt cheap either.. but its a nice little "get started right out of the box" kinda package... :thumbup:

and no go with splitting it up.. its all ready boxed up and taped.. sorry...