AEE Magicam SD19 Action Cam

2wheelieadv

Reaction score
Visit site
Action camera for any type of riding. Used only 2 times. Excellent condition. Can use GoPro attachments. Waterproof case. $110

Key features:
Resolution: 1080P, 960P, 720/30, 720/60, WVGA
5 mp photo cam, Zoom in/out field of view, removable LCD screen, Laser pointing if shooting without the screen, Remote control for video and photo.

4963749-T600450.jpg

4964077-T600450.jpg

Here is the official writeup:

No more guessing about what you're shooting... this camera comes with a detachable LCD display and a laser designator!

Features:

>With LCD glass screen: real-time display various status
>External TFT display screen,real-time display of video content or play recorded content
>With IP68 standard waterproof case, waterproof depth is 60 meters
>Supports settings, replay, delete etc. operations with detachable LCD display
>Built-in high-capacity rechargeable lithium battery
>Hi-def video recording/photo snapping function
>Self-time function with front indicator and timing recording
>Laser indicator function makes record and snapshot easier without the display... just aim the laser and shoot!
>1/3 inch CMOS sensor 5.0 Mega Pixels
>Records MOV videos, playable directly by your PC or uploaded onto video websites
>Auto exposure, auto white balance, easy to operate
>F/3.0 aperture, and supports nightshot
>4x Digital zoom
>175° extra-large wide-angle lens
>Auto stand-by for power saving
>Supports fast forward and fast rewind, and skipping of contents in the next segment (when connected to TFT screen)
>Supports time setting (RTC function) and time superposition function
>Supports USB2.0
>Built-in microphone for high-quality stereo voice recording
>HDMI output, AV-OUT function
>Supports TF card (max. 32G) (not included)
>Build-in buzzer for sound indicator
>Photo 180-degree reversal function
>Low battery alert
>Memory capacity alert
>Wireless remote (record, stop, photo snap, laser indicator)
>Adhesive and velcro mounts, perfect for mounting to almost any surface; other mounts available
>Good seismic resistance
>Support system: Windows 98SE/2000/Me/XP/Vista/Mac OS

Specifications:

View Angle:175°
Snap mode:3M(2048*1536)/5M(2560*1920)/8M(3200*2400)
Record mode:1080P/720P/WVGA/QVGA
Frame rate:1080P/30fps 720P/30fps WVGA/60fps QVGA/30fps
Record format: MOV(H.264 video compression)
Snap format: JPEG
Memory medium: Micro SD/MMC(Max 32GB SDHC)
Record:720P/60min, WVGA/135min
Display: LCD screen
laser power:1MW
digital zoom : 4x
AV OUT :support NTSC/PAL VGA and HDMI
USB Jack: USB2.0
Microphone: Support Built in 2 Microphones
Power consumption :[email protected](MAX)
Lithium battery :1000mAh
Record time: 2.5h/ battery
Operation system: Windows XP SP2/Vista or Above/Mac OS. CPU:pentium4 1.5GHZ above, RAM:1GB above
RTC function :support
Store temperature : -20℃--60℃
Operation temperature : -10℃--50℃
Operation humidity : 15~85%RH

Last edited:

2wheelieadv

Reaction score
Visit site
Some people contacted me thru PM about the camera, so I will write a little about it here for everyone to read who is interested.
I'm selling it because I have another camera - Drift Ghost, and I came to conclusion that I don't need 2 cameras. It is too much work in terms of post-processing, not to mention working 2 cameras while riding. I can do away just with one.

As for the Magicam, I must say this cam is more than I expected. It has a LCD screen, remote that has 2 bottoms, one video and one for photo, so you don't have to mess with camera options switching back-and-fore from vid to photo.
There are many different custom settings you can set (it will be too much to write about each one). I like the laser which you can use to see where it's points if the screen is off. You can also re-play the footage right on the display.
There are 2 attachments (similar to what GoPro is using) which you can stick on a helmet, or on the bike. Like over the front wheel (fender) or to the sub-frame for the rear view recording. To secure it on a handle bar, you'll need to get a Ram mount for it.
It is very small and light. Lighter than my Ghost, and without the screen it's even smaller & lighter.
I left with the Ghost since it is more than 2 times expansive and has some more options. Its remote blinks different colors to let you know what it's doing. And it is waterproof without putting it in the case. Also it has a rotating screen.

But... for the money, I think that AEE Magicam worth every penny, if you after a budget action cam which can compete with even more expansive ones. It's doing everything all the others do, and even more than some cams on the market.

P.S.
cmantis, your pm box is full, so I couldn't reply to your question.

Last edited: