Got me a Harley vroom vroom,putt,putt,putt..... lol

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting. the yamaha dealer here wants $90 rear, $50 front to mount and balance. Called the Harley dealer just to see.......$30 a piece.

Regardless of price, the guy doing the job pulling your wheels and then putting them back on is a crap shoot. Even if you don't want to, know how to pull your wheels, and check their work. I've seen the so called, "Pro's" do it for good money and they do it wrong. Check your chain tension and rear wheel alignment. Check your front pinch bolts!

Donnie has a belt! :p

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
Regardless of price, the guy doing the job pulling your wheels and then putting them back on is a crap shoot. Even if you don't want to, know how to pull your wheels, and check their work. I've seen the so called, "Pro's" do it for good money and they do it wrong. Check your chain tension and rear wheel alignment. Check your front pinch bolts!

yeah thats with me bringing in wheels off the bike

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What year and model TL and accord? As much as I love having a bike, I'm not sure I could give up my TL (2005 navi aspec package). But I live in north dakota, so having a nice cage is fun because the weather here is pretty wild sometimes.

sweet looking bike tho.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
My TL and my brothers Accord are both 2001 models.... my TL though is the 3.2l 5 speed auto loaded minus Nav... exceptionaly clean and maintained to perfection by me personaly.. my brothers Accord (which is now mine) is loaded with leather and all whistles except 4cyl with a 5 speed manual,and big chrome 18" wheels that I'm looking to trade for some stocker's with good tire's...it's a solid car with a couple of minor oil leaks I will soon remedy,and have it all back to stock form and serviced up the way I like my rides.. I have been getting the bike in A+ form first though.. :BLAA: I got my Priority's Straight! :rockon: :rockon:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Thankyou Cliff!! 100% accurate as usual !! :BLAA:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah thats with me bringing in wheels off the bike

The $152.00 at the Yami dealer included the price of the rear tire (130/90/r16 73h) and labor..... nothing exotic like the Harley Stealership obviously believed... ...the H.D. tire was around $178.00 just for the tire!! the $320.00 included their Demi-God's labor to mount it!! LMAO :BLAA: :spank: :rockon: :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now that sounds like a fun motor! So you thought it was a different motor and just got a bump up in the fun department? :BLAA:
Yea my brother told me it had ALOT more HP than the regular Sportster.... and I have ridden the stockers and this one was nothing like them...It sound's like a Big Twin and run's real hard for a twin... there are Stage3 heads I can get for that will bump it another 25 hp at the wheel !! Sportster Performance Kits

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea my brother told me it had ALOT more HP than the regular Sportster.... and I have ridden the stockers and this one was nothing like them...It sound's like a Big Twin and run's real hard for a twin... there are Stage3 heads I can get for that will bump it another 25 hp at the wheel !! Sportster Performance Kits

Whatchya waitin' for?