Group buy for M4 Exhaust

Patience Grasshopper... Patience....
master-po.jpg

When you seek it, your eye can not see it and your hand can not reach it. When you no longer seek it, it will always be with you - Old Zen Proverb

Last edited:
update from pipecity.
the group buy means group shipping...there's a group leaving today, a group leaving tomorrow and a group leaving teh day after. she doesn't know and wont know which group i/you are in until she gets trackign numbers...which i'm sure we'll be notified of when they arrive.

so i guess...shipping this week soem time...arrive enxt week...need patience now :(

I know how you feel bro.
01-frustrated.jpg

The good news is that M4s are supposed to ship today, the tracking numbers are going to be sent out from pipecity.

:rockon::rockon: Yeay! Actually:

Tracking Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Type: Package
Shipped/Billed On: 04/23/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 14.00 Lbs
Only Billing Info has been received by now.

We're getting closer!

update from pipecity.
the group buy means group shipping...there's a group leaving today, a group leaving tomorrow and a group leaving teh day after. she doesn't know and wont know which group i/you are in until she gets trackign numbers...which i'm sure we'll be notified of when they arrive.

so i guess...shipping this week soem time...arrive enxt week...need patience now :(
I figured, being one of the later people to order, I'd be getting it later...I was hoping the carbon fibers would be the first group...and well, who cares about the rest :p :(

patience...

well at least i'll get my grips and air filter soon nuff. i'm also going to do the throttle turn mod when i get the grip.

They are oval. Dude the photos AND video have already been posted.:banghead: Read the first pages of the thread.

Back