Group buy for M4 Exhaust

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
She lied to me...pipecity lied to me :(

she said 'one group will be shipped wed, one thu, and one friday'...but where is mine? I have no email? WTF? :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: :(

Postal1979

Reaction score
Visit site
WOO HOO!! Stupid UPS delivered my pipes @ my garage and never rang my bell today. That bastard! Oh well. After I got them I went to get some oil and filter since Id have my bike up and everything. I GOT MY PIPES ON!!!!! That was kinda a bitch. Never took anything apart on my bike before. But it was pretty easy after i found everything. Oh and I did end up stripping a damn screw. Had to then run to store and buy a stripped screw remover and 2 new bolts/screws cause the other one wasnt in good shape.. Got the SOB out and @ the end of it all it was 2 screws I didnt need with the new pipes. My neighbor came over as I was putting everything back on.. I started the bad boy up and wow.. I LOVE IT!!! I blew a load it sounds so nice!! Only thing I noticed after all was back on was that one pipe is a little off.. Ill have to go back in this weekend and tweak it just right! Also waiting for a FE to finish it off. LETS RIDE!!!!
:Sport::wav::wav::Flash::rockon::thumbup:

Ill try to get a pic on when i have everything on.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! My pipes are also scheduled to be delivered Monday - UPS does not do house deliveries on the weekend. Anyway post some photos of the pipes. How long did it take you install the M4s? Were the M4 instructions easy to follow?

Postal1979

Reaction score
Visit site
It took me about 4 hours total to do everything.. Got to store 2 times.. Take off old put on new.. oil change and clean up garage. If I had to do it again it would be less. Instuctions were really easy. 1st step is remove tail section. 2nd. remove exhaust. Tell you what.. getting that bolt off of the exhaust that connects to the cat was F'in HARD.. That bolt took the longest to budge.. But everything went back smoothly.. Only had 2 bolts left over.. and that was for the cover thats no longer in use.

Postal1979

Reaction score
Visit site
I know its worthless with out pics, bit I wasnt going to take pics with my hands all full of crap. So no step by step from me.
I wish I could have test rode it last night, but it was raining.. Today is sunny but with 40 mph gusts of wind.. Sucks riding out hear on the open. Well I took it for a ride for about an hour.. I think I need ear plugs. holy crap nice and loud!! i LOVE EM

jniedermeyer

6 Time SuperBowl Champs
Reaction score
Visit site
i cant believe you guys. why arent you guys posting pics? if my pipes show up tomorrow ill have pics on here around midnight cause i dont get home from work till 10 and i already have the tail section and stock exhaust removed and im in the process of gutting the cat. i have about half of the catalyst out but was getting frustrated:(

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet. I get home around 8PM so I am not sure if I'll get to install them tomorrow or wait to Friday. Do post your pics though :thumbup:

Serraph

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
i cant believe you guys. why arent you guys posting pics? if my pipes show up tomorrow ill have pics on here around midnight cause i dont get home from work till 10 and i already have the tail section and stock exhaust removed and im in the process of gutting the cat. i have about half of the catalyst out but was getting frustrated:(

+1 on the pics, lazy bastards :D

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet. I get home around 8PM so I am not sure if I'll get to install them tomorrow or wait to Friday. Do post your pics though :thumbup:

why dont you give them to ME and I'll put them on my bike and you can take your dandy little time putting on the ones i ordered :mad: oh wait, you didn't order the super-cool CF's :Flip: :Flash: :Flip:

paulman

Reaction score
Visit site
Bad news for myself and possibly others who havent recieved tracking numbers. Last thursday I called pipe city to ask y i had not recieved my trcking number yet. They told me that my exhaust had shipped on tuesday but m4 had not sent them the tracking number yet. Today I still had not recieved the tracking number so I called m4 directly. They told me that my pipes were still being assembled and would not ship until this upcoming friday at the earliest. They said that they had been very clear in telling pipe city that they only had 6 pipes in stock and would have to assemble the rest. They said pipe city should not have told me my pipes had been shipped and that they would send the tracking number when they do. Bummer.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Paulman...now we know why they're not answering their phones. They should not have lied. I will never do business with them again, based on the principle.

Serraph

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I just called up Ron at Pipecity. He said that everyone who ordered in the first group will be getting their tracking #'s by tomorrow and that everyone else who ordered after that are the ones getting the pipes that are just now being assembled.

I specifically asked him to look into my personal order, and he said that it was one of the earlier ones and that it would be shipping out today or tomorrow.