Guess where this Goes!!!

Yep its a battery casing brand is delco-light was used with their generator a delco-light plant to power rural farms and homes in the early to mid 1900's. It was a 32 volt system each battery was 2 volts.

This is a great thread thanks to all involved.

Expanding our knowledge base one post at a time! :thumbup:

here'tis

View attachment 49253

ill see what i can find to stump you all
although i reckon we have a bunch of extra knowledgable folk here so it might be the hardest task finding something

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !

Anyone seen this before?
attachment.php

attachment.php

I was thinking along the lines of plastic gear for a small, home appliance too. It appears to be damaged. It looks roughly like it is part of 'wormoid'/enveloping gear set, not the slightest clue what it would be from though.:confused:

That's the worm gear from a popeel automatic pertater peeler!
Sure do like dem french fried pertaters um hm!

Sling-Blade-movie-02.jpg

Last edited:
It is a gear! +1
It is nylon. +1
It is heavily damaged from its original shape. +1

Its not from a home appliance. -1
Its origin is not of Spudly descent. -1 :BLAA:

It may be found around the world these days, but spawned in the US from a major manufacture. Answer the WHO the "manufacture is" and you solve 80% of the What & Where. It has been replaced with something more modern..... Electronics come to mind.

Keep trying!

No clue so far. What gear shape would interface with that one, a shaft-type gear? What type of electronic non-appliance would have a gear so chewed up? The gear is quite large for electronics, so the item has to be fairly big.

I've asked myself these questions many times and still have nothing...lol

RC car transmission?

Last edited:
was going to guess food processor until i went back and read some of the previous clues....now I can't delete my guess....reason for edit....lol

Last edited:
Back