Gumball 3000

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey for those of you who have heard of this heres a lil video of the cars leaving checkpoint #2 in HB. For those who dont know what the Gumabll3000 is, its kinda of a cannonball run, a bunch of rich people (Its $40000 to enter the rally i think) have a rally across some country for about 3000miles.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ4enZ37Eeg"]YouTube - Gumball 3000 2008 Huntington Beach[/ame]
It was such a sweet event. I got to meet Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn (they are my heros!) I snuck into the VIP tent and had lunch with the drivers. I saw a bunch of sick cars and also sick bikes! A Model show...man it was awesome :thumbup:I hope to someday participate in this event...*dreams*

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems like either you have a cool car or a POS. Did I really see a Scion box and an old Trans Am???

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
I read somwhere that price of admission was higher than that this year because they are shipping the cars to china for part of the olympics....... if I recall it was around 100K :eek:

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
I read somwhere that price of admission was higher than that this year because they are shipping the cars to china for part of the olympics....... if I recall it was around 100K :eek:

Thats right they are shipping their cars, then they do a few more checkpoints in China and end at the Olympics i think. I think it started at San Fran -> Huntington Beach -> San Diego -> Las Vegas -> then fly over to China and 2-3 more checkpoints over there. Just crazy...

More Pics:

Last edited: