Happy Australia Day!

Well, no lamb on the barbie.

But we did have a couple of rib eye, snags & bacon. None of that gay salad **** to be seen :thumbup:

Topped off with a few of Tasmania's finest, Boags Premiums :rockon:

Now I dont feel like going to work tomorrow. All I wanna do is find a little bit of forest & take the Ten offroading right now :eek:

Can still do the usual shack thing at Edithburgh:thumbup:.

Take the spearfishing gear along, and head out onto the flats for Blue swimmers,

View attachment 33271

and Flathead.

View attachment 33272

Push out the punt for some gar

View attachment 33273

and tommies.

View attachment 33274

Then take the scuba gear along to the jetty for some scollops

View attachment 33275

and some squidlies:thumbup:

View attachment 33276

So that takes care of brekkie:eek:....now for lunch....mmmmm...whiting sounds good...lol.:BLAA:

Haven't been over since I slpit with the ex....Might have to start doing it again:rockon:.

Happy Australia day all!
Had a busy day myself with family, so its been a good one!
Kinda glad I didn't work now, despite losing out on double time.

No lamb here either :p

Post Australia day hangover is intense!!! I did my bit for the economy last night, and this morning...

:D

Gotta love BBQ lamb chops on Australia Day :thumbup:

Not only is it a day of National celebration my, wife is lucky enough to be guaranteed at public holiday for her birthday every year :D

We headed down for our morning swim at 9am & couldn't see the water through the sea mist. It was 30 degrees at 9 in the morning :eek: Ive seen a sea mist before but this was madness.

SAM_0162.jpg

SAM_0165.jpg

Gotta love BBQ lamb chops on Australia Day :thumbup:

Not only is it a day of National celebration my, wife is lucky enough to be guaranteed at public holiday for her birthday every year :D

We headed down for our morning swim at 9am & couldn't see the water through the sea mist. It was 30 degrees at 9 in the morning :eek: Ive seen a sea mist before but this was madness.

SAM_0162.jpg

SAM_0165.jpg

That's pretty freaky! How does that work....Humidity???

Never seen anything like that in these parts before!

:thumbup:

You got it mate , humid air mixes with the cool moist air at sea level & thats what you get :thumbup: Just another type of fog really

Bugger that! You guys can have your humidity, i will take the "Convection oven on high" weather any day, over that!

Back