hard luggage cases and tail bags

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys,

I would like to buy your hard luggage side cases. Preferably with the mounting system included.

I need it for 2008 FZ6.

PS- I am also looking for a tail bag.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey man u can try looking for used givi E21 side cases for cheap on ebay and buy the mount separate...sw motech racks r nice but expensive :(

JimInKC

Reaction score
Visit site
Seems like Givi is pretty much the only option for hard cases, both side and top. I have been scouring the internet and can't find anything that doesn't require a "universal" mount that either looks like crap or requires extensive modifications. Save up and purchase the Givi with the bike-specific mount (approx. $700 total for base model stuff). That's what I plan on doing. Until then, I Put all my stuff in a dry-bag and use a Pac-Safe Bag Protector to secure my bag to the bike. Economical at only about $75 and secure to boot.

Cwwrig

Reaction score
Visit site
Bestem makes a top box that can fit on a givi top rack. That is what I use on mine. I've owned a givi yopubox on my previous bike. The Besteem box is the best value IMO. At the end of the day they're both plastic boxes.

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks guys for the suggestions.

I have been checking out the marketplace here regularly for anybody selling their luggage cases. But to no avail. I have a trip coming up soon. Worst comes to worst I will just get soft cases from Nelson riggs or something equivalent.

I like the Kappa cases. I will look into them.

thanks